WinAntiRansom
Buffalo
2016-01-07 19:35:37 UTC
Is this product worthwhile?
https://www.winpatrol.com/winantiransom/
Seems like it is somewhat untested, but I would sure like to hear D.
Lipman's and Dustin's , besides others', thoughts on it.
Thanks,
Buffalo
PS: I did some checking on the Internet, but I didn't find out enough stuff.
David H. Lipman
2016-01-08 14:38:58 UTC
Post by Buffalo
Is this product worthwhile?
https://www.winpatrol.com/winantiransom/
Seems like it is somewhat untested, but I would sure like to hear D.
Lipman's and Dustin's , besides others', thoughts on it.
Thanks,
Buffalo
PS: I did some checking on the Internet, but I didn't find out enough stuff.
Thanx for the vote of confidence.

However, until I read this post I was not aware of this tool/application's
existence. Thus I don't have anything for you.

Sorry...
--
Dave
http://www.pctipp.ch/downloads/dl/35905.asp
Buffalo
2016-01-09 19:43:12 UTC
Post by David H. Lipman
Post by Buffalo
Is this product worthwhile?
https://www.winpatrol.com/winantiransom/
Seems like it is somewhat untested, but I would sure like to hear D.
Lipman's and Dustin's , besides others', thoughts on it.
Thanks,
Buffalo
PS: I did some checking on the Internet, but I didn't find out enough stuff.
Thanx for the vote of confidence.
However, until I read this post I was not aware of this tool/application's
existence. Thus I don't have anything for you.
Sorry...
I just saw it on their site the other day and was wondering about it.
Thanks for the response.
Buffalo
Diesel
2016-02-24 07:56:43 UTC
Post by Buffalo
Post by David H. Lipman
Post by Buffalo
Is this product worthwhile?
https://www.winpatrol.com/winantiransom/
Seems like it is somewhat untested, but I would sure like to
hear D. Lipman's and Dustin's , besides others', thoughts on it.
Thanks,
Buffalo
PS: I did some checking on the Internet, but I didn't find out enough stuff.
Thanx for the vote of confidence.
However, until I read this post I was not aware of this
tool/application's existence. Thus I don't have anything for you.
Sorry...
I just saw it on their site the other day and was wondering about
it. Thanks for the response.
Hi Buffalo. Apologies for an extremely long delay in
response...Until I read your post, I wasn't aware of this program.
As with David, I don't currently have anything of value to share
with you concerning it. I will try to take a peek at it sometime
within the next couple of weeks (I know, even longer) and see what I
can learn about it.

Thanks for your vote of confidence, even if it might be premature in
this case. :)
--
No officer, I don't know why you pulled me over...
I sure hope you do, though...