MBAM Anti-Root Driver
Buffalo
2015-05-15 14:23:33 UTC
I'm running Win7 HP SP1 64bit and MBAM Pro.
Several times recently I've had a message pop on my monitor upon 1st boot
that says: Unable to load Anti-Root Driver Error code:20025.
I haven't checked it out in the MBAM forum yet, but I am just wondering if
anyone else has been experiencing this?
Thanks,
Buffalo
Diesel
2015-05-19 01:24:05 UTC
Post by Buffalo
I'm running Win7 HP SP1 64bit and MBAM Pro.
Several times recently I've had a message pop on my monitor upon
1st boot that says: Unable to load Anti-Root Driver Error
code:20025. I haven't checked it out in the MBAM forum yet, but I
am just wondering if anyone else has been experiencing this?
Thanks,
Buffalo
Which version of MBAM are you using?
Ghandi would have smacked you in the head.
Buffalo
2015-05-20 14:52:06 UTC
Post by Diesel
Post by Buffalo
I'm running Win7 HP SP1 64bit and MBAM Pro.
Several times recently I've had a message pop on my monitor upon
1st boot that says: Unable to load Anti-Root Driver Error
code:20025. I haven't checked it out in the MBAM forum yet, but I
am just wondering if anyone else has been experiencing this?
Thanks,
Buffalo
Which version of MBAM are you using?
I'm using ver 2.1.6.1022.
It only happened a couple of times and no problems since.
I did however change the update setting from checking upon reboot to check
every hr.
I also changed the 'delay protection at startup for 30 sec' to no delay (or
unchecked).
I didn't change those settings until a few days after the last problem.
Overall, I am OK with the new version.
--
Buffalo