SpyWareBlaster
Buffalo
2016-08-22 14:10:54 UTC
The defs were updated last week and I posted it, but it did not show up on
my laptop.
So, if you are using SWB, check for a def update.
Buffalo
FredW
2016-08-22 14:40:09 UTC
On Mon, 22 Aug 2016 09:10:54 -0500, "Buffalo"
Post by Buffalo
The defs were updated last week and I posted it, but it did not show up on
my laptop.
So, if you are using SWB, check for a def update.
Buffalo
Oh dear, you forgot to which previous message you attached the new
announcement?
I have read it. (2015-11-02)
(and thanks by Autumn)

Maybe next time make a new announcement?
Fred W. (NLD)
Buffalo
2016-09-10 22:40:22 UTC
Post by Buffalo
The defs were updated last week and I posted it, but it did not show up on
my laptop.
So, if you are using SWB, check for a def update.
Buffalo
Oh dear, you forgot to which previous message you attached the new
announcement?
I have read it. (2015-11-02)
(and thanks by Autumn)
Maybe next time make a new announcement?
I actually didn't knowingly attach it to anything. I was using a borrowed
laptop with Vista on it and I never could see my posts in this NG until I
got back home a few days ago and used my Desktop running Win10 HP 64 bit.
Happy to see I can now view new posts!! :)
Buffalo
FredW