Do you believe this?
~BD~
2012-01-15 14:17:51 UTC
I just altered my web page. Added 2 more services and removed one and
changed graphics inside the redirect link.. New fee structure including
Euros now also added. How do you like it now??
Man-up, Peter Foldes.

Post a link - or prove, once and for all, that you are a fraud! :-)
OldGringo38
2012-01-15 14:32:22 UTC
Post by ~BD~
I just altered my web page. Added 2 more services and removed one and
changed graphics inside the redirect link.. New fee structure including
Euros now also added. How do you like it now??
Man-up, Peter Foldes.
Post a link - or prove, once and for all, that you are a fraud! :-)
LOL Not quite sure of what I am suppose to believe. <g>
--
Just West Of Nowhere
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest As
Support Bacteria: They Are The Only Culture Some People Have
~BD~
2012-01-15 16:58:11 UTC
Post by ~BD~
I just altered my web page. Added 2 more services and removed one and
changed graphics inside the redirect link.. New fee structure including
Euros now also added. How do you like it now??
Man-up, Peter Foldes.
Post a link - or prove, once and for all, that you are a fraud! :-)
LOL Not quite sure of what I am suppose to believe. <g>
@OldGringo38

As it's quiet, you might enjoy this easy-to-read thread giving some
background information - quite a lot, actually!

http://www.wirelessforums.org/alt-computer-security/annexcafe-user2user-newsgroup-59201.html
Bullwinkle.
2012-01-15 17:07:32 UTC
you are a morgan wannabe

start afresh in 2012 then be prepared for pain - *real* pain! Your call.
OldGringo38
2012-01-15 17:23:08 UTC
Post by ~BD~
Post by ~BD~
I just altered my web page. Added 2 more services and removed one and
changed graphics inside the redirect link.. New fee structure including
Euros now also added. How do you like it now??
Man-up, Peter Foldes.
Post a link - or prove, once and for all, that you are a fraud! :-)
LOL Not quite sure of what I am suppose to believe. <g>
@OldGringo38
As it's quiet, you might enjoy this easy-to-read thread giving some
background information - quite a lot, actually!
http://www.wirelessforums.org/alt-computer-security/annexcafe-user2user-newsgroup-59201.html
Na I'm doing laundry :) As soon as it warms up a bit more I'm going
to top off the Bermuda grass and get it ready for spring. Best to let
bygones be gone.
Bullwinkle.
2012-01-15 16:39:44 UTC
I know like morgan you are a bully to women:

2012-01-15 17:45:44 UTC
Mike Easter mused
What I cannot *believe* is that you continue read and react to what PF
says, and further than you inseminate/inoculate/contaminate this and
other groups with your reactions and citations of that/your reading and
reacting.
That is really really weird.
Reading here might help you understand:-

http://revlady.hubpages.com/hub/Peace-of-God-Which-Transcends-ALL-Understanding
PF decided that he didn't want to subscribe or post to this s-e group,
but you want to do it /for/ him by proxy. Very very very weird.
Until someone has gone to Annexcafe User2User - and personally asked
Grybeard and Tinkerer *why* they made the comments below - the
'weirdness' will no doubt continue.

*Any volunteers*?

*

"Grybeard" <***@anonym; wrote in message news:***@GAMERA.annex.com...

Reckon he finally figured it out?

Sure was dense for a supposedly English gentleman...

"Tinkerer" <***@EYEhotmail.com> wrote in message news:***@GAMERA.annex.com...

We shall see....:-)

--
Cheers,
Tinkerer

*
Dave - This is not too much to ask, is it? It wouldn't take long! :-)
Aardvark
2012-01-15 18:23:23 UTC
Post by ~BD~
Mike Easter mused
What I cannot *believe* is that you continue read and react to what PF
says, and further than you inseminate/inoculate/contaminate this and
other groups with your reactions and citations of that/your reading and
reacting.
That is really really weird.
Reading here might help you understand:-
<SNIP IRRELEVANT LINK>
PF decided that he didn't want to subscribe or post to this s-e group,
but you want to do it /for/ him by proxy. Very very very weird.
Until someone has gone to Annexcafe User2User - and personally asked
Grybeard and Tinkerer *why* they made the comments below - the
'weirdness' will no doubt continue.
<SNIP MORE IRRELEVANCE>
If you wish to reply to a post, try replying to it in only the NG in
which it was posted, you sto0pid fucker.
--
They had cloaks, with hoods lowered before their eyes, made of
the same cut as those of the monks in Cluny. Outwardly they are
that Frederick put them on of straw. -Dante Alighieri
Eagle
2012-01-15 11:55:07 UTC
Post by Aardvark
If you wish to reply to a post, try replying to it in only the NG in
which it was posted, you sto0pid fucker.
Well, Ronnn, at least He didn't call Dave a cunt. I suppose He is
making a change of sorts. <shrug>
Bullwinkle.
2012-01-15 19:59:05 UTC
Done! Both said to tell the woman abuser to go fuck himself!

BoaterDave
2016-03-19 09:18:09 UTC
Post by ~BD~
[...]
TINKERER! :-)

I'll find out eventually. Believe it ...... and you'll see it!

D.

Oldus Fartus
2012-01-16 02:03:07 UTC
Post by ~BD~
I just altered my web page. Added 2 more services and removed one and
changed graphics inside the redirect link.. New fee structure including
Euros now also added. How do you like it now??
Man-up, Peter Foldes.
Post a link - or prove, once and for all, that you are a fraud! :-)
When will your website be up and running Dave?
--
Cheers
Oldus Fartus
~BD~
2012-01-16 08:01:43 UTC
Post by Oldus Fartus
Post by ~BD~
I just altered my web page. Added 2 more services and removed one and
changed graphics inside the redirect link.. New fee structure including
Euros now also added. How do you like it now??
Man-up, Peter Foldes.
Post a link - or prove, once and for all, that you are a fraud! :-)
When will your website be up and running Dave?
How important is that to you, OF? I'm still considering whether or not I
really do wish to start selling goods or services just yet - perhaps
I'll wait until my boating days are over and I'm home full time.

I believe you said you are in the computer business in Western
Australia. I'd be interested to review your business website should you
care to provide a link.

Are there many businesses now, in Australia, which don't have a web site
to promote themselves?

D.
Oldus Fartus
2012-01-16 08:13:57 UTC
Post by ~BD~
Post by Oldus Fartus
Post by ~BD~
I just altered my web page. Added 2 more services and removed one and
changed graphics inside the redirect link.. New fee structure including
Euros now also added. How do you like it now??
Man-up, Peter Foldes.
Post a link - or prove, once and for all, that you are a fraud! :-)
When will your website be up and running Dave?
How important is that to you, OF? I'm still considering whether or not I
really do wish to start selling goods or services just yet - perhaps
I'll wait until my boating days are over and I'm home full time.
Not important to me at all Dave. In the scheme of things it is none of
my business, anymore than PF's website is any of your business unless he
chooses to make it publically available.
Post by ~BD~
I believe you said you are in the computer business in Western
Australia. I'd be interested to review your business website should you
care to provide a link.
Yes, I used to be in the computer business, but only do a little
dabbling now, with only selected clients. The last domain name I owned
expired last year. I have no need for my own domain any longer.
Post by ~BD~
Are there many businesses now, in Australia, which don't have a web site
to promote themselves?
Very few I would say, except for small "mom & pop" concerns.
--
Cheers
Oldus Fartus
Bullwinkle.
2012-01-16 10:03:29 UTC
Look up all the businesses in Devon on the web.

I do mean all, big and small.

How many are there, how many have a web site, how many don't?

Now STFU>

Stop trying to bully women.

D.
StevieO