[UPDATE] Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 2.2.1.1043
FredW
2016-03-19 13:09:23 UTC
We’re happy to announce that our latest MBAM patch release, MBAM
2.2.1.1043, was released today.
https://forums.malwarebytes.org/topic/180348-mbam-221-patch-release/
(including download link)

We’ll be enabling automatic upgrades for current users beginning next
week. If you’d like to upgrade before then, simply download the new
version from the link above and install.
Fred W. (NLD)
Autumn
2016-03-19 16:44:46 UTC
Thanks much, FredW...
Buffalo
2016-03-20 15:18:44 UTC
Post by FredW
We’re happy to announce that our latest MBAM patch release, MBAM
2.2.1.1043, was released today.
https://forums.malwarebytes.org/topic/180348-mbam-221-patch-release/
(including download link)
We’ll be enabling automatic upgrades for current users beginning next
week. If you’d like to upgrade before then, simply download the new
version from the link above and install.
It is amazing that there are a bunch of links on the Internet already
showing possible 'hacks' for the lifetime key for the version that hasn't
even been released to the Pro owners.
I wonder if MBAM is going to put a halt to it?
Hopefully they can and do.
Thanks for the news and the link for getting the proper and legal
update.eeee
Buffalo
Diesel
2016-03-23 06:58:02 UTC
Post by Buffalo
It is amazing that there are a bunch of links on the Internet
already showing possible 'hacks' for the lifetime key for the
version that hasn't even been released to the Pro owners.
I wonder if MBAM is going to put a halt to it?
They have the ability to blacklist with a definitions update. Thanks
to the vulnerabilities and full layout of the data file though, one
can *easily* remove a blacklisted key and recompress the database
without it.
Post by Buffalo
Hopefully they can and do.
I don't want you to be disappointed, so, don't get your hopes up too
much. Malwarebytes has known about many of these problems with their
software for years and made no effort to correct/fix any of it.
Post by Buffalo
Thanks for the news and the link for getting the proper and legal
update.eeee
I would seriously advise you to stop using the program until they
work out the vulnerabilities and bugs that still remain. You would be
better off with Superantispyware, imo. They have a responsible
programming team that doesn't allow serious, gaping, vulnerabilities
go unchecked for 5+ years.

Just my two cents.
--
MID: <nb7u27$crn$***@boaterdave.dont-email.me>
zip file but then not be able to unzip it so I can watch it. That
Buffalo
2016-03-20 15:24:37 UTC
Post by FredW
We’re happy to announce that our latest MBAM patch release, MBAM
2.2.1.1043, was released today.
https://forums.malwarebytes.org/topic/180348-mbam-221-patch-release/
(including download link)
We’ll be enabling automatic upgrades for current users beginning next
week. If you’d like to upgrade before then, simply download the new
version from the link above and install.
Just tried to dl it and even though I was logged into the Forum, I just get
a Server Not Found.
So, I guess I will just have to wait until my auto update for MBAM does it
next week.
Buffalo
Buffalo
2016-03-20 15:34:57 UTC
Post by Buffalo
Post by FredW
We’re happy to announce that our latest MBAM patch release, MBAM
2.2.1.1043, was released today.
https://forums.malwarebytes.org/topic/180348-mbam-221-patch-release/
(including download link)
We’ll be enabling automatic upgrades for current users beginning next
week. If you’d like to upgrade before then, simply download the new
version from the link above and install.
Just tried to dl it and even though I was logged into the Forum, I just get
a Server Not Found.
So, I guess I will just have to wait until my auto update for MBAM does it
next week.
Well, I just went to the regular MBAM site and dl'd it there.
Installed it over the top (exited MBAM first) and it worked just fine.
Thanks,
Buffalo
FredW
2016-03-20 17:31:45 UTC
On Sun, 20 Mar 2016 09:34:57 -0600, "Buffalo"
Post by Buffalo
Post by Buffalo
Post by FredW
We’re happy to announce that our latest MBAM patch release, MBAM
2.2.1.1043, was released today.
https://forums.malwarebytes.org/topic/180348-mbam-221-patch-release/
(including download link)
We’ll be enabling automatic upgrades for current users beginning next
week. If you’d like to upgrade before then, simply download the new
version from the link above and install.
Just tried to dl it and even though I was logged into the Forum, I just get
a Server Not Found.
So, I guess I will just have to wait until my auto update for MBAM does it
next week.
Well, I just went to the regular MBAM site and dl'd it there.
Installed it over the top (exited MBAM first) and it worked just fine.
I just tried and the link via the forum did not work anymore(?).

Yesterday I did a clean install because of bugs in the previous version.
I use the Premium (ex Pro) version.
Fred W. (NLD)
FredW
2016-03-20 22:56:26 UTC
Post by Buffalo
Post by Buffalo
Post by FredW
We’re happy to announce that our latest MBAM patch release, MBAM
2.2.1.1043, was released today.
https://forums.malwarebytes.org/topic/180348-mbam-221-patch-release/
(including download link)
We’ll be enabling automatic upgrades for current users beginning next
week. If you’d like to upgrade before then, simply download the new
version from the link above and install.
Just tried to dl it and even though I was logged into the Forum, I just get
a Server Not Found.
So, I guess I will just have to wait until my auto update for MBAM does it
next week.
Well, I just went to the regular MBAM site and dl'd it there.
Installed it over the top (exited MBAM first) and it worked just fine.
I just tried and the link via the forum did not work anymore(?).
And the download link is repaired at Malwarebytes.
--
Fred W. (NLD)