Ping Diesel - WinAntiRansom WAR for Short
Buffalo
2016-01-10 05:49:09 UTC
What is your opinion on Win Patrol's "WinAntiRansom" ?
Curious if you have looked at it or tested it.
https://www.winpatrol.com/winantiransom/
Or anyone who knows something about it.

Thanks,
Buffalo
Diesel
2016-02-24 07:56:44 UTC
Post by Buffalo
What is your opinion on Win Patrol's "WinAntiRansom" ?
Curious if you have looked at it or tested it.
https://www.winpatrol.com/winantiransom/
Or anyone who knows something about it.
Hi Buffalo.

Sorry it's taken me a very long time to respond to you. I've been a bit
lax monitoring some newsgroups and software news outlets. I don't
presently have any information to offer you concerning the program. I
have added this to my todo list and I will check it out and report
back!
--
No officer, I don't know why you pulled me over...
I sure hope you do, though...