Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 2.1.4 Released
FredW
2015-03-19 18:35:53 UTC
We’re very excited to announce that Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 2.1.4
officially launched today!
This release consists a number of user interface enhancements, most
notably a completely updated design.
You may download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 2.1.4 by clicking here.

https://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?/topic/166265-malwarebytes-anti-malware-214-released/
Fred W. (NL)
Buffalo
2015-03-19 19:29:03 UTC
Post by FredW
We’re very excited to announce that Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 2.1.4
officially launched today!
This release consists a number of user interface enhancements, most
notably a completely updated design.
You may download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 2.1.4 by clicking here.
https://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?/topic/166265-malwarebytes-anti-malware-214-released/
Happy to see they released the public version instead of only the Beta one.
I did get the Beta ver of the same number yesterday.
Thanks,
Buffalo
FredW
2015-03-19 20:16:19 UTC
On Thu, 19 Mar 2015 13:29:03 -0600, "Buffalo"
Post by Buffalo
Post by FredW
We’re very excited to announce that Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 2.1.4
officially launched today!
This release consists a number of user interface enhancements, most
notably a completely updated design.
You may download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 2.1.4 by clicking here.
https://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?/topic/166265-malwarebytes-anti-malware-214-released/
Happy to see they released the public version instead of only the Beta one.
I did get the Beta ver of the same number yesterday.
Your beta and the release version are the same.
Fred W. (NL)
Buffalo
2015-03-20 17:02:46 UTC
Post by Buffalo
Post by FredW
We’re very excited to announce that Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 2.1.4
officially launched today!
This release consists a number of user interface enhancements, most
notably a completely updated design.
You may download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 2.1.4 by clicking here.
https://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?/topic/166265-malwarebytes-anti-malware-214-released/
Happy to see they released the public version instead of only the Beta one.
I did get the Beta ver of the same number yesterday.
Your beta and the release version are the same.
Thanks,
No problems here so far. :)
Buffalo
David H. Lipman
2015-05-02 00:20:35 UTC
Post by Buffalo
We’re very excited to announce that Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 2.1.4
officially launched today!
This release consists a number of user interface enhancements, most
notably a completely updated design.
You may download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 2.1.4 by clicking here.
https://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?/topic/166265-malwarebytes-anti-malware-214-released/
Happy to see they released the public version instead of only the Beta one.
I did get the Beta ver of the same number yesterday.
Your beta and the release version are the same.
Thanks,
No problems here so far. :)
--
Buffalo
Guess what - They are getting ready for v2.1.7 Beta testing.
--
Dave
http://www.pctipp.ch/downloads/dl/35905.asp
Diesel
2015-05-01 02:36:56 UTC
We’re very excited to announce that Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
2.1.4 officially launched today!
This release consists a number of user interface enhancements,
most notably a completely updated design.
You may download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 2.1.4 by clicking here.
https://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?/topic/166265-malwarebyte
s-anti-malware-214-released/
Hmm. Two revisions in little over a months time...

Subject: Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Update to 2.1.6
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2015 15:03:57 +0200