LED Flasher wins Nobel Prize
The weeno with the arduino
2019-03-25 10:39:21 UTC
It was announced today that the winner of the Nobel prize for LED
Flashing and purveyance of Christmas and other religious and non
religious celebratory blinking artifacts has been awarded to Dusty Kook
for his revolutionary usage of 'inline' resistors with transistor
feeding. The committee would also like to thank Mr Kook for his
excellent documentation, shaky videos and conservation efforts WRT cute
little fuzzy plants.

Pooh gets nothing. No gong. Nuttin'. Not even a cheese sandwich. He
totally failed to get the complexity of my work -Dusty

http://bughunter.ot-mate.co.uk/1ledflasher.blinkypoos

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeno! Fuck Poo!
--
Dusty Bin

I'm in total control of my weeno!
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2019-03-25 10:41:55 UTC
On Mon, 25 Mar 2019 10:39:21 +0000, The weeno with the arduino
Post by The weeno with the arduino
Pooh gets nothing.
Jeeze Dusty, at least I've still got my self respect.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.
--
p-0.0-h the cat

punk ass dole whore troll, no nothing innumerate religious maniac,

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

David in Devon
2019-03-25 10:45:42 UTC
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
On Mon, 25 Mar 2019 10:39:21 +0000, The weeno with the arduino
Post by The weeno with the arduino
Pooh gets nothing.
Jeeze Dusty, at least I've still got my self respect.
Ha! :-D

About this ...

https://www.hybrid-analysis.com/sample/f227530474fd725c7811024187ba8805ca9a6940666bd399df1a8126ee9c73b9/5c5621867ca3e12645514bfe

I'd appreciate your comments.
--
David B.
Devon, UK
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2019-03-25 11:53:43 UTC
On Mon, 25 Mar 2019 10:45:42 +0000, David in Devon
Post by David in Devon
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
On Mon, 25 Mar 2019 10:39:21 +0000, The weeno with the arduino
Post by The weeno with the arduino
Pooh gets nothing.
Jeeze Dusty, at least I've still got my self respect.
Ha! :-D
About this ...
https://www.hybrid-analysis.com/sample/f227530474fd725c7811024187ba8805ca9a6940666bd399df1a8126ee9c73b9/5c5621867ca3e12645514bfe
I'd appreciate your comments.
Worst pR0n site I've ever been to.

Diesel
2019-03-26 05:31:19 UTC
Post by David in Devon
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
On Mon, 25 Mar 2019 10:39:21 +0000, The weeno with the arduino
Post by The weeno with the arduino
Pooh gets nothing.
Jeeze Dusty, at least I've still got my self respect.
Ha! :-D
I guess that british electronics training you've bragged about didn't
cover transistors? :)
Why don't tomb, comb, and bomb sound alike?
David in Devon
2019-03-26 12:04:17 UTC
Post by Diesel
Post by David in Devon
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
On Mon, 25 Mar 2019 10:39:21 +0000, The weeno with the arduino
Post by The weeno with the arduino
Pooh gets nothing.
Jeeze Dusty, at least I've still got my self respect.
Ha! :-D
I guess that british electronics training you've bragged about didn't
cover transistors? :)
It did! :-) Here's the proof:-

I posted an image of my workbook cover with my previous screenshots, here:-

MID <raPlE.200726$***@fx26.fr7>

I regret to advise that I cannot tell you the answer to your question. :-(

David B.
Devon, UK
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2019-03-26 13:29:24 UTC
On Tue, 26 Mar 2019 12:04:17 +0000, David in Devon
Post by David in Devon
Post by Diesel
Post by David in Devon
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
On Mon, 25 Mar 2019 10:39:21 +0000, The weeno with the arduino
Post by The weeno with the arduino
Pooh gets nothing.
Jeeze Dusty, at least I've still got my self respect.
Ha! :-D
I guess that british electronics training you've bragged about didn't
cover transistors? :)
It did! :-) Here's the proof:-
https://www.dropbox.com/s/aua7ziixi9lyd0k/Screenshot%202019-03-26%2011.53.45.png
https://www.dropbox.com/s/8ke8m5xnna1u4zq/Screenshot%202019-03-26%2011.54.24.png
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ttifzw2zgnwlvxf/Screenshot%202019-03-26%2011.55.04.png
https://www.dropbox.com/s/219cf8f8b0azwn8/Screenshot%202019-03-26%2011.55.55.png
FORGERY. Clearly transistors hadn't been invented when BD was young...

I used to have neat writing like that. You wouldn't want to see it now.
Was the thin double red underline your trademark? What did you use a
Rotring?

Don't tell me it was a Biro. We all know they came much later...

David in Devon
2019-03-26 15:45:27 UTC
Post by David in Devon
Post by Diesel
Post by David in Devon
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
On Mon, 25 Mar 2019 10:39:21 +0000, The weeno with the arduino
Post by The weeno with the arduino
Pooh gets nothing.
Jeeze Dusty, at least I've still got my self respect.
Ha! :-D
I guess that british electronics training you've bragged about didn't
cover transistors? :)
It did! :-) Here's the proof:-
https://www.dropbox.com/s/aua7ziixi9lyd0k/Screenshot%202019-03-26%2011.53.45.png
https://www.dropbox.com/s/8ke8m5xnna1u4zq/Screenshot%202019-03-26%2011.54.24.png
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ttifzw2zgnwlvxf/Screenshot%202019-03-26%2011.55.04.png
https://www.dropbox.com/s/219cf8f8b0azwn8/Screenshot%202019-03-26%2011.55.55.png
FORGERY. Clearly transistors hadn't been invented when BD was young...
No forgery. They had been - but only just! ;-)
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
I used to have neat writing like that. You wouldn't want to see it now.
Was the thin double red underline your trademark? What did you use a
Rotring?
Don't tell me it was a Biro. We all know they came much later...
Some folk won't believe this, but YES - *I still have the pens*!

Proof?

I hope Dustin will be pleasantly surprised. :-)
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by David in Devon
I posted an image of my workbook cover with my previous screenshots, here:-
I regret to advise that I cannot tell you the answer to your question. :-(
David B.
Devon, UK
Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.
Must finish cutting my grass!
--
David B.
Devon, UK
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2019-03-26 17:18:09 UTC
Post by David in Devon
Post by Diesel
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
I used to have neat writing like that. You wouldn't want to see it now.
Was the thin double red underline your trademark? What did you use a
Rotring?
Don't tell me it was a Biro. We all know they came much later...
Some folk won't believe this, but YES - *I still have the pens*!
Proof?
https://www.dropbox.com/s/yqokb0wp2cg0af8/Screenshot%202019-03-26%2015.40.48.png
I hope Dustin will be pleasantly surprised. :-)
Larf.
Post by David in Devon
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by David in Devon
I posted an image of my workbook cover with my previous screenshots, here:-
I regret to advise that I cannot tell you the answer to your question. :-(
David B.
Devon, UK
Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.
Must finish cutting my grass!
You've gotta stop smokin' that stuff...

David in Devon
2019-03-26 23:25:03 UTC
Post by David in Devon
Post by Diesel
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
I used to have neat writing like that. You wouldn't want to see it now.
Was the thin double red underline your trademark? What did you use a
Rotring?
Don't tell me it was a Biro. We all know they came much later...
Some folk won't believe this, but YES - *I still have the pens*!
Proof?
https://www.dropbox.com/s/yqokb0wp2cg0af8/Screenshot%202019-03-26%2015.40.48.png
I hope Dustin will be pleasantly surprised. :-)
Larf.
I suspect that YOU were a little surprised too! ;-)
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by David in Devon
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by David in Devon
I posted an image of my workbook cover with my previous screenshots, here:-
I regret to advise that I cannot tell you the answer to your question. :-(
David B.
Devon, UK
Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.
Must finish cutting my grass!
You've gotta stop smokin' that stuff...
Always on the ball! Good pussy cats always are! :-)

Am I the only one here who has never smoked marijuana? :-(
--
David B.
Devon, UK
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2019-03-27 00:23:31 UTC
Post by David in Devon
Post by Diesel
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
I used to have neat writing like that. You wouldn't want to see it now.
Was the thin double red underline your trademark? What did you use a
Rotring?
Don't tell me it was a Biro. We all know they came much later...
Some folk won't believe this, but YES - *I still have the pens*!
Proof?
https://www.dropbox.com/s/yqokb0wp2cg0af8/Screenshot%202019-03-26%2015.40.48.png
I hope Dustin will be pleasantly surprised. :-)
Larf.
I suspect that YOU were a little surprised too! ;-)
I had no preconceived notions about you and this. I didn't know you had
done a course. The only surprise was in the sense of being handed a
present. Very well written it was too. I can't wait to read Dusty's
response. If only Dusty had presented his Flashing LEDs in quite the
same manner we would all have a better understanding of his attempt to
achieve immortality. Instead what I heard was

There's a resistor inline with a capacitor. Why is that Pooh? You don't
know do you. I'm a genius.

Er, to alter the rate at which the capacitor charges Dusty. btw the
technical term is the resistor is in series.

Yes, it's to alter the resistor/capacitor charge rate. I'm brilliant.

No, it's to alter the capacitor charge rate Dusty, the resistor doesn't
charge.

Yeah, and that feeds the transistor.

What do you mean by that Dusty? Does it affect the forward bias on the
base or is this work of genius attached to the collector?

You can't explain how these circuits work and why one has a higher
voltage can you Pooh. You're an idiot and I'm brilliant. I have a
Youtube channel. Nerney nerney.

I have no fucking idea how these circuits work Dusty as you have failed
to explain the circuits.

Good luck with the Christmas lights.
Post by David in Devon
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)

David in Devon
2019-03-27 23:59:25 UTC
Post by David in Devon
Post by Diesel
Post by David in Devon
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by David in Devon
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by David in Devon
I posted an image of my workbook cover with my previous screenshots, here:-
I regret to advise that I cannot tell you the answer to your question. :-(
David B.
Devon, UK
Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.
Must finish cutting my grass!
You've gotta stop smokin' that stuff...
Always on the ball! Good pussy cats always are! :-)
Am I the only one here who has never smoked marijuana? :-(
Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.
I enjoyed your response. Did you never read all the secrets which I
willingly gave away? That was in 2006

https://web.archive.org/web/20070225041035/http://www.annexcafe.com/registry/viewregistry.cfm?regid=1400&gohistory=1

Joined the Royal Navy as an Artificer Apprentice in 1962. Studied
Control Engineering for 5 years (when computers I worked with had
thermionic valves!). I was promoted and attended BRNC Dartmouth in 1967.
Flying training as a pilot thereafter. Flew Jet Provost, twin and single
seat Hawker Hunters and a Buccaneer. Stopped when the "powers that be"
thought I might kill someone 'other than the enemy' (myself and/or my
crew!). Still within the RN, retrained and served as an ATCO (Air
Traffic Control Officer). Left in 1983 under voluntary redundancy terms
with the rank of Lieutenant Commander. Thereafter, I became a qualified
Independent Financial Adviser and worked for Marsh Inc here in the UK
and became a Divisional Director. Retired again! (early - 53) in 1999
with the intention of working for myself or, perhaps, a small local firm
with less stressful demands. Tragically, however, my younger son, Nick,
suddenly collapsed and died in Jan 99 - no cause for his death was
found. My wife and I were totally devastated. We bought a narrowboat of
our own (we had had a share in one previously) and set out to more fully
explore the English waterways; it has been highly therapeutic, yet we
are still coming to terms with our loss. Thereafter I decided that
'work' would be a four letter word ................. and I remain
retired! The photograph? Taken in 'the Painted Desert', Arizona, during
a trip to visit my other son, an RAF helicopter pilot, currently
training USAF pilots in Albuquerque, New Mexico.

=

HTH
--
David B.
Devon, UK
Diesel
2019-03-30 09:19:44 UTC
"p-0''0-h the cat (coder)" <***@fluffyunderbelly.invalid> news:***@4ax.com Wed, 27 Mar 2019
00:23:31 GMT in alt.comp.freeware, wrote:

[snip a load of horse shit]
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
I had no preconceived notions about you and this. I didn't know
you had done a course. The only surprise was in the sense of being
handed a present. Very well written it was too. I can't wait to
read Dusty's response. If only Dusty had presented his Flashing
LEDs in quite the same manner we would all have a better
understanding of his attempt to achieve immortality. Instead what
I heard was
There's a resistor inline with a capacitor. Why is that Pooh? You
don't know do you. I'm a genius.
ROFL. The resistor comes off the positive rail and ties into a
capacitor AND a transistor. My question was actually if you knew why
the resistor was required. It's supplying the transistor and the cap.
It's primary purpose though isn't to greatly slow the charge rate of
the cap, it's to protect the transistor. For the same reason you
provide a resistor to protect an LED, unless you know for absolute
certain the circuit is never going to get the chance to draw enough
current to burn the LED(s) out. Because, as you probably don't know,
but uhh, should if you weren't bullshitting about your knowledge, an
LED will suicide itself by drawing an excessive amount of current if
you don't do anything to prevent it. A transistor will do the same
thing, for the same reason. It's secondary purpose is to prevent the
race condition. One transistor has to get to ON position before the
other one, or the circuit will freeze and not flip/flip or oscillate.
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Er, to alter the rate at which the capacitor charges Dusty. btw
the technical term is the resistor is in series.
It's known as series or inline in many circles. Sorry you didn't get
the memo?
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Yes, it's to alter the resistor/capacitor charge rate. I'm
brilliant.
here's what I wrote:

Yep. One is a single oscillator circuit driven by a single transistor
for LED flashing. The other is a dual oscillator driven ( a flip flop
circuit) by two transistors for alternate LED flashing. When one is
on, the other is off, and it flip/flops between them. I've added an
additional variable resistor component that adjusts the
resistor/capacitor charge rate, which controls the flash rate. The
resistor on both caps is inline with them, they not only charge from
it, the transistor is also fed with it; and if you don't know why
they have a resistor inline with them, then you don't even know basic
electronics.

**** end paste

they not only charge from it, the transistor is also fed with it;
and if you don't know why they have a resistor inline with them,
then you don't even know basic electronics.

Was in reference specifically to the transistor, not the capacitor.
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
You can't explain how these circuits work and why one has a higher
voltage can you Pooh.
If you could have answered my question, you wouldn't have spent so
much time with damage control by deflection (inline=series) routine.
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
I have no fucking idea how these circuits work Dusty as you have
failed to explain the circuits.
You don't know how to read a schematic? I've provided several, two
sets of urls. The second to remedy your concern of IP harvesting.
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Good luck with the Christmas lights.
Nice spin and diversion effort. Here's what was actually asked of
you, that you tried to use my usage of the word inline as a diversion
from the fact you were caught, outright this time, bullshitting about
that electronics knowledge you claimed to have. It's the coding
contest all over again, except this time, you can't razzle dazzle
bullshit your way out of any aspect of it.

The question remains, why does the 1led flasher circuit require more
voltage than the 2led flasher circuit? One has twice the components,
but, will run on a 9volt battery (or less actually, rofl). The other
won't even flicker on the same power source. Explain why. Remember,
you said a primary school age kid would know this stuff.
So, why don't you? <BIG FUCKING GRIN>

This is the fifth time I've asked a very simple question. You ducked
it first by claiming the first urls I provided for the schematics
were IP harvesting bait. I then uploaded them to a site I have no
such control over. So, what was your excuse for being unable to
answer the above question this time?

1ledflasher
https://postimg.cc/Ny0FXH37

2ledflasher
https://postimg.cc/BjmQJvj8

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=inline+resistor

Your attack on my usage of the word inline to describe a resistor in
series with the cap and transistor was a larf. It's a commonly used
term. As can be seen by the third url I shared again above.

You only went that route because you couldn't answer the question I
asked of you. A simple question. :) Full schematics to both circuits
are clearly available. You don't need me to describe the circuit if
you can read a simple schematic. If you're unable to do so, well,
you've got no business claiming any real/useful knowledge of
electronics.
Smiley faces were meant to be annoying.
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2019-03-31 09:31:54 UTC
Post by Diesel
[snip a load of horse shit]
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
I had no preconceived notions about you and this. I didn't know
you had done a course. The only surprise was in the sense of being
handed a present. Very well written it was too. I can't wait to
read Dusty's response. If only Dusty had presented his Flashing
LEDs in quite the same manner we would all have a better
understanding of his attempt to achieve immortality. Instead what
I heard was
There's a resistor inline with a capacitor. Why is that Pooh? You
don't know do you. I'm a genius.
ROFL. The resistor comes off the positive rail and ties into a
capacitor AND a transistor. My question was actually if you knew why
the resistor was required. It's supplying the transistor and the cap.
It's primary purpose though isn't to greatly slow the charge rate of
the cap, it's to protect the transistor.
Dustin, I asked you what you meant by feeding the transistor. You
didn't/wouldn't tell me. The transistor could have quite easily been on
the other side of the capacitor. So all this posturing about protection
is just bullshit.

Did you miss my clear statement " I have no fucking idea how these
circuits work Dusty as you have failed to explain the circuits."

You also neglected to mention the base wasn't connected and you were
'feeding at the emitter". Interesting.

Further down you lie.

"You don't know how to read a schematic? I've provided several, two
sets of urls. The second to remedy your concern of IP harvesting."

The first time you suppiled a URL which wasn't IP harvesting was in this
post I'm replying to. See. You lie.

You always lie.

"You don't know how to read a schematic?"

Clearly, I do.

Evidently, this first circuit doesn't work properly and you want me to
tell you why. Larf.

Can't do it. Shit the cat would cap me.

Perhaps you would be so kind to explain the point of this rather odd but
pointless circuit. Without all the lies and waffle if you please. Try
it. Just this once.

Diesel
2019-04-02 06:25:12 UTC
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Dustin, I asked you what you meant by feeding the transistor. You
didn't/wouldn't tell me. The transistor could have quite easily
been on the other side of the capacitor. So all this posturing
about protection is just bullshit.
https://www.evilmadscientist.com/2013/base-resistor/

Be sure you tell other electronics professionals that the resistor
protection for a transistor is just bullshit. It's a completely
unnecessary waste of time and a component. /sarcasm.

Hey! While you're trying to bullshit them with that story,
try telling them that protecting an LED with a resistor is also a
waste of time and waste of an unnecessary component in the circuit.
As uhh, well, we tend to use resistors to protect LEDs too. I'd hate
to think all these years how much time I've wasted personally adding
those INLINE (muahaha) to protect LEDs and transistors when it was
never necesssary to do so.

Of course, I added them because I UNDERSTAND what their purpose is,
unlike yourself. I realize that the LED and transistor are both
capable of drawing more current than they can handle safely. So I
add those resistors to prevent the magic smoke from escaping and
ruining said component. Maybe you've developed something that can
put the magic smoke back? If so, you should market it!

Not only have I got you outright, lying your fucking ass off in this
response, I've also AGAIN demonstrated that you've been BULLSHITTING
about your actual electronics knowledge, just like you did with your
claims of being a coder.
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Did you miss my clear statement " I have no fucking idea how these
circuits work Dusty as you have failed to explain the circuits."
I provided you IP harvesting risk free schematics days ago.

You know perfectly well how to use a proxy, so your initial comment
about the schematics when first offered was horse shit. I humoured
you anyway.
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
You also neglected to mention the base wasn't connected and you
were 'feeding at the emitter". Interesting.
It's a standard circuit. Any primary school kid would have known
that. According to you.
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Further down you lie.
Nope, I didn't. You responded to a post which shared non IP
harvesting friendly urls to the schematics, days ago. Completely
ignoring them, of course.

Here's the post I wrote which predates the reply you responded to
AND has the non IP harvesting friendly urls. The ones you used as a
cheap excuse to avoid answering my question the first time. :) Fact
is, you still DON'T KNOW how either circuit works. ROFL!!! If you didn't
previously claim to be such an expert with electronics, this wouldn't
be any fun for me.

Here's your reply to it:
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
"You don't know how to read a schematic? I've provided several,
two sets of urls. The second to remedy your concern of IP
harvesting."
The first time you suppiled a URL which wasn't IP harvesting was
in this post I'm replying to. See. You lie.
You're the one lying. :)

Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2019 00:27:03 -0000 (UTC)

Notice the date?

You responded to it btw, and once again, ignored the schematics on a
non IP friendly harvesting host. Your reply was hostile, to say the
least and clear admission on your part that you don't have the
foggiest fucking idea what I asked of you. You were so concerned
about it, you mistook my activities for trolling you and proudly, as
in shouting from the rooftops told me that's not going to happen.
Except that, it did; although unintentionally - By that I mean to say
I didn't go into this with any attempt to troll you, you did that entirely
all to yourself.

I just wanted to know what you did/didn't know about simple
electronic components and two very simple well known, circuits. You
answered both of my questions with that reply. You don't know a
fucking thing about either, and your reply (days later at this
point) is after having spent time on google trying to take a crash
course to make up for the years of bullshit you've tried to peddle
concerning the subject. You're a fucking fraud.

Here's your reply, where you actually took the time to quote my own
urls back to me, and ignore them! Now here you are in this thread
trying to pretend you didn't know about them until the post you
replied to. Bullshit, FUCKING BULLSHIT. That's your best quality,
pooh.

Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
You always lie.
See above. :) Laugh as I laugh. <G>
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
"You don't know how to read a schematic?"
Clearly, I do.
So your reason for avoiding looking at them for days was?
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Evidently, this first circuit doesn't work properly and you want
me to tell you why. Larf.
Evidently? Does that mean to say you don't know if it does or doesn't?

Let's umm, fix that misunderstanding on YOUR PART with some youtube
videos of the very same OPEN BASE 1led flasher working just fine, on
12 volts as I said.

There's all kinds of variations on it. 2stage, 3stage (or more) etc.

In other words, assclown, there's nothing wrong with either of the
circuits I shared. If you construct either or both using my schematics,
it/they WILL work as advertised.

These are both well known circuits - and last time I checked, it is required
learning if you're even remotely serious about electronics.
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Can't do it. Shit the cat would cap me.
You don't even know what the fuck you're talking about.
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Perhaps you would be so kind to explain the point of this rather
odd but pointless circuit. Without all the lies and waffle if you
please. Try it. Just this once.
ROFL.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electronic_oscillator

Both circuits I shared are oscillators. Simple demonstrations,
infact. Oscillators are extremely useful for a variety of
applications. As you can learn about from the url above.

I won't waste any more time asking you about circuits I post in the
future. They'll be more complex and you haven't demonstrated any
understanding of the first two, simple as all fuck circuits:

1ledflasher
https://postimg.cc/Ny0FXH37

2ledflasher
https://postimg.cc/BjmQJvj8

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=inline+resistor

The third url just as a reminder again that inline IS a commonly
used term to describe a component being wired in eries. as in,
inline fuse, inline resistor, inline circuit breaker. means series.

Off you go now, poseur pooh. You aren't a coder and you damn sure
aren't an electronics expert. You don't even have newbie knowledge.
Captain, why not just give the Borg Windows? - Worf
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2019-04-02 23:08:43 UTC
Post by Diesel
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Dustin, I asked you what you meant by feeding the transistor. You
didn't/wouldn't tell me. The transistor could have quite easily
been on the other side of the capacitor. So all this posturing
about protection is just bullshit.
https://www.evilmadscientist.com/2013/base-resistor/
Be sure you tell other electronics professionals
Wot? Like us...

Lordy, you wrote a novel. I just knew you would fess up once I made the
'Interesting' comment. Too easy. What a fascinating circuit. I got Shit
the cat to make it up. The way the LED turns on and off is reminiscent
of a scene from Blade Runner. Yunno the one where the stripper crashes
through the plate glass, I swear there's a reflection of a neon sign in
one of the flying pieces of shattered sugar that's a perfect match. Well
done. The cats and I were mesmerised for like a second as Scaly Ron's
eyes swirled like a scene from Time Tunnel. We had to rush him to
hospital. I think this might have military applications. Do you hold the
patent?

https://postimg.cc/ftz1jFzP
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2019 00:27:03 -0000 (UTC)
Notice the date?
[...]
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
You always lie.
See above. :) Laugh as I laugh. <G>
http://youtu.be/QqD1b5rQjnA
http://youtu.be/GE6DJVdfn7c
http://youtu.be/tpKssr9p2rc

David in Devon
2019-04-02 23:30:27 UTC
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Wot? Like us...
Lordy, you wrote a novel. I just knew you would fess up once I made the
'Interesting' comment. Too easy. What a fascinating circuit. I got Shit
the cat to make it up. The way the LED turns on and off is reminiscent
of a scene from Blade Runner. Yunno the one where the stripper crashes
through the plate glass, I swear there's a reflection of a neon sign in
one of the flying pieces of shattered sugar that's a perfect match. Well
done. The cats and I were mesmerised for like a second as Scaly Ron's
eyes swirled like a scene from Time Tunnel. We had to rush him to
hospital. I think this might have military applications. Do you hold the
patent?
https://postimg.cc/ftz1jFzP
Great comeback! :-)

Just LUV the image! :-D

D.
John McWilliams

Hah
Diesel
2019-04-03 00:40:51 UTC
Post by David in Devon
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Wot? Like us...
Lordy, you wrote a novel. I just knew you would fess up once I
made the 'Interesting' comment. Too easy. What a fascinating
circuit. I got Shit the cat to make it up. The way the LED turns
on and off is reminiscent of a scene from Blade Runner. Yunno the
one where the stripper crashes through the plate glass, I swear
there's a reflection of a neon sign in one of the flying pieces
of shattered sugar that's a perfect match. Well done. The cats
and I were mesmerised for like a second as Scaly Ron's eyes
swirled like a scene from Time Tunnel. We had to rush him to
hospital. I think this might have military applications. Do you
hold the patent?
https://postimg.cc/ftz1jFzP
Great comeback! :-)
ROFLMFAO!

How is him not only building my circuit, but describing it WORKING AS
DESCRIBED (despite him doubting it previously), and taking a pic of
it! a great comeback? That's admission of being 0wned, David. <BIG
FUCKING GRIN>

Oh, and he still hasn't provided an answer to my question.
Post by David in Devon
Just LUV the image! :-D
That's the last round he had in the magazine, spent as a final shot
out of desperation. In other words, a miserable attempt to deflect.

Oh, btw, he falsely accused me of lying about having shared those
schematics, twice in the same post. I did share them previously, just
I like I said. they've been available to him for over a week now. [g]

Over a week David, still no answer to my question, despite having now
built one of my circuits and describing it working. Muahaha. I
couldn't ask for more. That's eating crow with style I tell you!
Honk if you love cheeses.
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2019-04-03 10:28:21 UTC
Post by Diesel
Post by David in Devon
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
[...]
Did I arse.
Post by Diesel
(despite him doubting it previously)
Nope. I didn't do that either. Back to earth, back to reality, back to
the here and now ...

You said that I couldn't read a schematic yet I assembled this circuit.

How can these alternative facts be reconciled?

<head spinning moment>

Dusty lies?

Plausible answer?

Switching back to Dusty's alternative reality. Over to you rubber duck.

Diesel
2019-04-07 07:08:15 UTC
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by Diesel
(despite him doubting it previously)
Nope. I didn't do that either. Back to earth, back to reality,
back to the here and now ...
I'm not going to be arsed to continue providing MIDs showing you lying
your fucking ass off only for you to quote and completely ignore them
while responding with pure and utter shite.

If anyone still thinks your some electronics expert beyond that of a
hobbyist level, the jokes on them and I hope if you ever provide them
advice and it toasts something, they laugh as much as I would. It's
best to have a good sense of humour when reading your nonsense.

Over a week, simple question, no answer ever provided by you. David
Brooks atleast wrote he couldn't answer it, he didn't duck around it as
you've been doing. [g]
How come Pizza can get to your house faster than a Police Car?
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2019-04-07 09:26:33 UTC
Post by Diesel
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by Diesel
(despite him doubting it previously)
Nope. I didn't do that either. Back to earth, back to reality,
back to the here and now ...
I'm not going to be arsed to continue providing MIDs showing you lying
your fucking ass off
Because you can't. I have the same problem. Finding MIDs where you tell
the truth...

Impossible.
Post by Diesel
only for you to quote and completely ignore them
while responding with pure and utter shite.
If anyone still thinks your some electronics expert beyond that of a
hobbyist level,
So I'm an electronics expert at the hobbyist level now. Wonderful. I'll
get a plaque made up. Another totally meaningless title of course.
Nevertheless, I'm extremely grateful. FYI, I know guys who worked for
the likes of the BBC and BT for most of their lives like 50 years who
were are still are hobbyists and were and who still are qualified
'electronic engineers'. So far above your pay grade you couldn't even
imagine. RF engineers as well. The maths would floor you.

You know nothing sonny. FYI.

Why don't you try earning something for once in your sorry life.
Post by Diesel
the jokes on them and I hope if you ever provide them
advice
Why would I do that. Wake up Walter. Smell the coffee.

The jokes on you because you are the joke.

Diesel
2019-04-08 07:58:41 UTC
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by Diesel
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by Diesel
(despite him doubting it previously)
Nope. I didn't do that either. Back to earth, back to reality,
back to the here and now ...
I'm not going to be arsed to continue providing MIDs showing you
lying your fucking ass off
Because you can't. I have the same problem. Finding MIDs where you
tell the truth...
MID: <***@4ax.com>

:)
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
You know nothing sonny. FYI.
ROFL. I know what the circuits are, how they work, and what they're
used for. You know, stuff any primary school age kid knows; according
to you. Yet, for some reason, over a week later, you still can't
answer my original question. You've been avoiding doing so with each
reply. [g]
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Why don't you try earning something for once in your sorry life.
I work everyday, thanks.
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
The jokes on you because you are the joke.
Awe. But pooh, why don't you know what every other primary age school
kid knows? What's your excuse for that?
Useless Invention: Checkered paint.
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2019-04-08 09:54:51 UTC
Post by Diesel
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by Diesel
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
You know nothing sonny. FYI.
ROFL. I know what the circuits are, how they work, and what they're
used for. You know, stuff any primary school age kid knows; according
to you. Yet, for some reason, over a week later, you still can't
answer my original question.
Do I owe you an answer. No.
Post by Diesel
You've been avoiding doing so with each
reply. [g]
True. It gives you hope. Trolling is an art. You tease your prey and
watch them flailing around. It's a cat thing too.
Post by Diesel
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Why don't you try earning something for once in your sorry life.
I work everyday, thanks.
At dreaming up meaningless titles for yourself no doubt.
Post by Diesel
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
The jokes on you because you are the joke.
Awe. But pooh, why don't you know what every other primary age school
kid knows? What's your excuse for that?
I don't know loads of stuff that primary age school kids know both as
the fictional collective you portray them to be or the different
knowledge they have as individuals.

Not sure what your point here is. Are you trying to belittle me? Perhaps
it was a taunt. Yunno, I think it was. You tried. Well done. Have you
seen my sig? I must warn you that I underwent complete transcendence as
a kitten. I walk the rainbow path, beyond words, beyond space-time,
beyond self. I am invulnerable as I control my ego and not vice versa.
Never mind aye. I can see into your hurt soul. It looks a bit like a
Dalek. Yunno, when they take the top off the upturned dustbin there's
this hideous creature inside, completely vulnerable without its hardened
shell, sink plunger and gunstik. Think upon this and act upon it. It's
not too late.

John McWilliams
2019-04-09 03:12:32 UTC
Meh.
Diesel
2019-04-03 00:40:51 UTC
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by Diesel
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Dustin, I asked you what you meant by feeding the transistor.
You didn't/wouldn't tell me. The transistor could have quite
easily been on the other side of the capacitor. So all this
posturing about protection is just bullshit.
https://www.evilmadscientist.com/2013/base-resistor/
Be sure you tell other electronics professionals
Wot? Like us...
ROFL. No, poseur pooh, not n00bs like you. I specifically wrote,
professionals.
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Lordy, you wrote a novel. I just knew you would fess up once I
made the 'Interesting' comment.
More deflection. rofl. pointless. But, you've gotta do something
after making a false accusation (twice!) in the same post towards me.
I didn't lie about having provided you the schematics days ago in a
non IP harvesting risky manner. I did. <G>

As you (well you've claimed to know anyway) how a proxy or vpn works,
I doubt you'd have any trouble using one to protect yourself if you
visited the original urls I shared. That was just bullshit on your
part from the get go.

If you actually knew the subject matter (electronics) as well as you
tried to make people think you did, you wouldn't have had any trouble
answering my question concerning the circuits the first time. Now,
you've taken the time to build one of my circuits (that you admit you
weren't familiar with) and still haven't answered my question. Oh,
and (rubbing it in) the circuit works as designed, doesn't it. <G>

And, btw, a professional would have recognized both circuits the
moment they read my posts on them, or saw the schematics to them.
More importantly, they would have known I was describing a single and
dual oscillator circuit. I just happen to have them flashing LEDs
instead of driving an audio circuit to 'bleep' a speaker or something
else to show a signal.
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
https://postimg.cc/ftz1jFzP
I like the pic and the cute very mature note. I would have liked to
see the expression on your face when the circuit worked as
advertised; much to your surprise, no doubt. Hard to razzle dazzle
with this subject though, the schematics are available, youtube
videos of others doing the same thing are available, various online
sites with actual professionals (like myself, *bows*) are available
and easily searched.

Doesn't really leave you much wiggle room for bullshit by deflection,
unlike the asic coding thing. Too many people can independently
verify my claims on this subject AND there's enough people interested
in this sort of stuff to do so.

Think on this, it may help you with an answer to my question...

"The 1led flasher circuit is deceptively simple."

I am impressed with the fact you took the time to build one of my
circuits (the single led flasher) and take a pic of it. A little
video of it running would have been a nicer touch, though. Perhaps
you could do that if you build the 2nd circuit I shared?

It's more entertaining. And maybe after you've built both circuits,
you can then answer my question, mr electronics expert that isnt.
<BFG>

You already shared the approx level of knowledge you actually have on
the subject of electronics in this thread along with the few replies
you left in the original one. I've met some interesting people who
have some gear of various quality. Gear doesn't make up for
knowledge.

The fact you were completely unaware of these circuit designs or any
of their variations, and asked me several times what the point of
them could possibly be, also shows that you are not an electronics
expert.

Which is very funny now that I see some of the gear your claiming to
own (I'm assuming with the pic, thats your gear in the background?).
One of which i'm pretty damn sure is an oscilloscope.

So, you're a hobbyist sort of electronics person then? Just going by
what I was allowed to see in the pic, you understand. You have some
gear, but, seem lacking on essential knowledge of electronic
components themselves. That combination is never a good thing. it's
not what you don't know that gets you into trouble usually, it's what
you think you know (but don't) that usually gets you into a world of
shit.
A beautiful woman will enrich your life soon.
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2019-04-03 10:17:32 UTC
Post by Diesel
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by Diesel
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Dustin, I asked you what you meant by feeding the transistor.
You didn't/wouldn't tell me. The transistor could have quite
easily been on the other side of the capacitor. So all this
posturing about protection is just bullshit.
https://www.evilmadscientist.com/2013/base-resistor/
Be sure you tell other electronics professionals
Wot? Like us...
ROFL. No, poseur pooh, not n00bs like you. I specifically wrote,
professionals.
Yes, I noticed. Which means nothing. Everyone is a professional
nowadays, even cats. I'm a professional rodent control operative and
snoozing specialist. Nice try though. Larf.

You are maybe a sparks Dusty thus the use of 'inline', and tales I hear
about your renowned cable pulling and coffee fetching expertise but you
are not an Electronics engineer are you? Nope.
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
[...]
Really funny. You are just so much fun, Don't ever change Dusty.

Diesel
2019-04-07 07:08:16 UTC
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by Diesel
On Tue, 2 Apr 2019 06:25:12 -0000 (UTC), Diesel
Post by Diesel
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Dustin, I asked you what you meant by feeding the transistor.
You didn't/wouldn't tell me. The transistor could have quite
easily been on the other side of the capacitor. So all this
posturing about protection is just bullshit.
https://www.evilmadscientist.com/2013/base-resistor/
Be sure you tell other electronics professionals
Wot? Like us...
ROFL. No, poseur pooh, not n00bs like you. I specifically wrote,
professionals.
Yes, I noticed.
Excellent. I'm glad we have that resolved.
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
expertise but you are not an Electronics engineer are you? Nope.
Pooh, need I remind you, you wrote that a primary school kid could
have answered my question, they'd know this stuff. Are you claiming
to be an electronics engineer who's required a week and counting to
answer a simple question concerning why one uses more power than the
other? [g]

An electronics engineer (ehehehehehehe.. right) who's never seen
either circuit before, and couldn't possibly understand the purpose
of said circuits or their uses? Doesn't recognize KNOWN AND COMMON
electronic circuits? Which are, incidently, present in nearly every
electronics books I've ever owned and appear to be present on the
electronics simulators available, online/offline, android/iphone
friendly animated versions included. Yet, you weren't aware of them.
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by Diesel
The fact you were completely unaware of these circuit designs or
any of their variations, and asked me several times what the point
of them could possibly be, also shows that you are not an
electronics expert.
Which is very funny now that I see some of the gear your claiming
to own (I'm assuming with the pic, thats your gear in the
background?). One of which i'm pretty damn sure is an
oscilloscope.
Really funny.
It *would* be if you were half as smart as you try to pass yourself
off as being. :-) You be far too stupid to be so damn cocky.
Be consistent - but don't do it all the time.
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2019-04-07 10:02:45 UTC
Post by Diesel
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
expertise but you are not an Electronics engineer are you? Nope.
Pooh, need I remind you,
You are not an Electronics engineer are you? Nope.

It was a 'simple question'. Duh!

Another 'professional' in a sea of so called 'professionals' is all you
are sonny. A self proclaimed 'expert' in a myriad of sweet fuck alls.
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by Diesel
The fact you were completely unaware of these circuit designs or
any of their variations, and asked me several times what the point
of them could possibly be, also shows that you are not an
electronics expert.
Really funny for reasons I am declining to educate you about.
Post by Diesel
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by Diesel
Which is very funny now that I see some of the gear your claiming
to own (I'm assuming with the pic, thats your gear in the
background?). One of which i'm pretty damn sure is an
oscilloscope.
Really funny.
It *would* be if you were half as smart as you try to pass yourself
off as being. :-) You be far too stupid to be so damn cocky.
How smart I am is pretty irrelevant to me Dusty. It means something to
you but I didn't earn it therefore I don't value it although it amuses
me that you find it somehow threatening. Anyhow, I was born with it.
It's a cross I have to bear until my reincarnation as a worm as reward
for all the good deeds I have done in this life. I try to use ma brains
but I could do so much better. I will always fall short of my potential.
We all do. I'm a disappointment to myself. Only an idiot would feel
otherwise. Sigh. Look at you though. Your endless self promotion at the
arsehole end of the Internet to those who, if they really cared, would
make poor judges and for the most part don't care of course. Stupid or
what? The story of your life. Worse. In your Walter Mitty mind you
believe that you have exceeded the potential of just about every
individual on the planet without a shred of evidence to back it up.
Hilarious. Nevertheless, you make good target practice as a whoring
friend of mine used to tell me.

Ha.

Ciao for now.

Diesel
2019-03-28 03:39:04 UTC
Post by David in Devon
Post by Diesel
Post by David in Devon
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
[...]
That's alright, David. You didn't try to bullshit about the knowledge
you have of the subject. I'm okay with your answer. Infact, I trust
it to be an honest one. You appeared to be using PNP transistors,
from your drawings. And I think, from the drawings and your notes,
you could figure out the answer to my question if you studied the
circuits in closer detail. Impressive, legible handwriting too. Mine,
admittedly, looks much like chicken scratch (or an American drs
writing) by comparison.

One more thing,

I am sorry for the rotten posts I wrote (and the pics I shared) of
your passed relative. You may/may not be aware, but, I wrote them
while pretty well pissed off at you; it's no excuse, but you deserved
to know that my shielding doesn't always remain at 100%; sometimes,
an occasional shot of yours does drain them. I sometimes admire
computers in the sense they have no emotional concern or capability,
it's to their advantage. Emotions can cause great interference with
otherwise, very logical processes.
Who knows the mind of a cat?
David in Devon
2019-03-28 10:39:37 UTC
[....]
Post by Diesel
Post by David in Devon
Post by Diesel
[...]
Thank you for your kind words! :-)
Post by Diesel
One more thing,
I am sorry for the rotten posts I wrote (and the pics I shared) of
your passed relative. You may/may not be aware, but, I wrote them
while pretty well pissed off at you; it's no excuse, but you deserved
to know that my shielding doesn't always remain at 100%; sometimes,
an occasional shot of yours does drain them. I sometimes admire
computers in the sense they have no emotional concern or capability,
it's to their advantage. Emotions can cause great interference with
otherwise, very logical processes.
Your apology is accepted. :-)

There have, indeed, been times when I have been hurtful too. That really
isn't the real-life me. I apologise for deliberately hurting you.

Forgiveness works.

“At the end of the day, forgiveness is really not for the other person’s
benefit at all — it’s for our own. Regardless of how illogical it may
seem at times, it is through unconditional forgiveness that we surrender
the past to the past and enter the present, freeing ourselves to stand
in the infinite Light that knows how to heal our deepest and most
painful wounds.”

https://medium.com/the-mission/how-the-power-of-forgiveness-will-set-you-free-8b3c95068bc2

Don't mock; I believe it! :-D
--
David B.
Devon, UK
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2019-03-28 11:15:16 UTC
On Thu, 28 Mar 2019 10:39:37 +0000, David in Devon
Post by David in Devon
[....]
Post by Diesel
Post by Diesel
[...]
I'm sorry, but I just have to. Quite why humans go through these
emotional dramas is quite beyond me. I thank the omniscient God-Franklin
for the strong dose of mild autism he bestowed upon me thus saving me
from such futility. If it wasn't for the heavy dose of curiosity he
bestowed instead I would remain blissfully oblivious to your pointless
bickerings. It's a cross I have to bear but thankfully it flows past me
like a breezy morning mist when I'm out and about playing Predator. Hey,
it's a hobby. Judging me from your human perspective is pointless. This
is normal cat behaviour. I'm living the dream.

David in Devon
2019-03-28 16:33:19 UTC
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
On Thu, 28 Mar 2019 10:39:37 +0000, David in Devon
Post by David in Devon
[....]
Post by Diesel
Post by Diesel
[...]
*THIS* pussy cat lived the dream with us ....

https://www.photoshopgurus.com/forum/threads/restoration-photo-of-my-daughter.68106/#post-1533785775

She was no match, though, for the car which hit her (the cat!). :-(

D.
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2019-03-28 17:39:04 UTC
On Thu, 28 Mar 2019 16:33:19 +0000, David in Devon
Post by David in Devon
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
On Thu, 28 Mar 2019 10:39:37 +0000, David in Devon
Post by David in Devon
[....]
Post by Diesel
Post by Diesel
[...]
Way too much wall and slave in that picture ;)

Shit the Cat
2019-03-28 17:41:43 UTC
Post by David in Devon
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
On Thu, 28 Mar 2019 10:39:37 +0000, David in Devon
Post by David in Devon
[....]
Post by Diesel
Post by Diesel
[...]
Humans, it's ALL about THEM! <sigh>
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by David in Devon
She was no match, though, for the car which hit her (the cat!). :-(
Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.
--
Shit the cat
Webmeister in waiting
Copyright theft advisor
http://shitsworld.com
David in Devon
2019-03-28 20:52:25 UTC
Post by David in Devon
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
On Thu, 28 Mar 2019 10:39:37 +0000, David in Devon
Post by David in Devon
[....]
Post by Diesel
Post by Diesel
[...]
Ha! :-) Do you recognise the breed? Suki was given to me by the wife of
a client who had about ten of them. Suki was the troublesome one - a bit
like you!