Arlen Holder is Dustin Cook aka Diesel
Diesel
2019-04-03 07:21:08 UTC
He's convo'ng his own nym trying to hide the fact
that it is his.
Just when I thought you couldn't be any dumber, you have to go and
prove me wrong. You've also accused me of being Char Jackson and some
others. I'm not those people, either. I've repeatedly asked for proof,
but, we both know how well you do in those situations. :)
Just read the insulting shit posted continually
by Arlen Holder. That's Diesel style.
It's not even close to the same style...Whatever online or thru the
mail investigator course you took has failed you and how. You should
ask for your money back.
It's also his style to x-post multi-multi groups.
Have fun going in circles with the two of them,
kiddies. You've been warned.
You're really an idiot. Seriously, an idiot. Arlen and myself aren't
the same individual. I don't use macs, don't use windows 10, have more
than one or two computers. None of my systems have a multi boot
configuration. Most of them are running linux natively with one
remaining Windows only hold out.

But, if you've got something that shows otherwise, do feel free to post
it.
Never attempt to distract a masturbating gorilla.
John McWilliams