SpyWareBlaster Def Update
Buffalo
2019-02-22 20:37:22 UTC
11 items for IE.
That's all folks.
Buffalo
Autumn
2019-02-23 17:16:06 UTC
On Fri, 22 Feb 2019 13:37:22 -0700, "Buffalo"
Post by Buffalo
11 items for IE.
That's all folks.
Buffalo
Thanks Buffalo...
Kyle
2019-02-23 23:21:53 UTC
Post by Autumn
On Fri, 22 Feb 2019 13:37:22 -0700, "Buffalo"
Post by Buffalo
11 items for IE.
That's all folks.
Buffalo
Thanks Buffalo...
Why are almost all updates for IE only?

I have used IE less than a 1/2 dozen times in the last decade. What
is the reason for hardly ever any updates for Firefox?
Buffalo
2019-02-24 21:27:30 UTC
Post by Buffalo
11 items for IE.
That's all folks.
Buffalo
Thanks Buffalo...
Why are almost all updates for IE only?
I have used IE less than a 1/2 dozen times in the last decade. What
is the reason for hardly ever any updates for Firefox?
I don't know and I'm not even sure is SWB is even worthwhile anymore with
the newer anti-malware and anti-virus programs.
I use the free Avast, and the lifetime paid versions of SuperAntiSpyware
and Malwarebytes. I took a chance on them many yrs ago and bought lifetime
licenses. So far, they are still honoring them.
I don't believe that IE is even recommended by MS anymore.
Still, SWB doesn't seem to slow anything down so I will probably just keep
it until I hear differently or it causes me problems.
Buffalo
Kyle
2019-02-25 01:15:36 UTC
Post by Buffalo
Post by Buffalo
[...]
I feel the same way about SWB. That's why I keep it on the box.

I also am using free Avast and SuperAntiSpyware (Paid for). I also use
a sandbox program. I stopped using paid-for AntiMalwarebytes years
back because it never found anything, plus it slowed down my comp
considerably. The last problem mentioned decided me to get rid of it.

I guess I'll just keep using and updating SWB.
Buffalo
2019-02-25 14:30:52 UTC
Post by Buffalo
11 items for IE.
That's all folks.
Buffalo
Thanks Buffalo...
Why are almost all updates for IE only?
I have used IE less than a 1/2 dozen times in the last decade. What
is the reason for hardly ever any updates for Firefox?
Here is a link to an article on SWB:
http://www.dslreports.com/forum/r30266239-Spywareblaster-useless-especially-with-Windows-10
--
Buffalo