David - questions about your post
Diesel
2019-02-20 08:34:09 UTC
Hi David! I've xposted this to most of your favorite newsgroups so
that they can all see for themselves what a low life piece of shit
you are. You don't need to thank me, it's a public service.
I proceeded to answer other questions you provided in the same
email asking about it. You indicated no issue with me, no
accusation of my being a 'bad guy' until years later, here on
usenet.
That's correct. I didn't let on that you were a target and I'd
scored a bullseye.
Other than your known dishonesty, is there a particular reason you
aren't sharing the entire contents of your inquiry leading up to
that paste?
I'm totally honest with good guys. What else would you like me to
tell any newbies about you?

*** end paste

To which I responded:

I'm totally honest with good guys. What else would you like me to
tell any newbies about you?
You're about as honest as you are sober, David.

Say you were setting me up the entire time. Does that mean (as I
accused you of) that you tried to provide a google street map view
of my house on purpose, then? And when you met in person with
Aardvark and discussed the matter, were you knowingly lying right to
his face?

Are you now admitting that every attempt you made to get to know me,
to be my friend, etc via email were all lies?

Are you also admitting that you told various lies to GM to have a
cease fire on jenn arranged? Under normal conditions, that would
void the agreement. Lucky for jenn, I see no reason for her to have
any issues because you're a dishonest drunkard.

Are you also admitting that you've told lies concerning other peace
arrangements in play?

Are you also admitting that I cannot trust a single thing you write
as being in any way truthful?

So have you been lying for years on usenet or the emails, or both,
then David?

Any reason you neglected to respond to this, days ago, David? You've
been active on usenet and the www. Are you avoiding the reply
because, you don't have any answers to the questions that'll give
anyone the idea you're a "good guy"; rather, it'll only help to
confirm (not that anyone needs further confirmation at this point)
that you are in all actuality, a dangerous nutjob stalker amongst
other things, none of which are good. You can claim to be something
you're not (a good guy) all you like, David. It doesn't hide what you
actually are (a bad guy).
Fellow of The Off-Center For the Advancement of Eccentricity
John McWilliams
2019-02-21 01:06:33 UTC
Dipshit.
Diesel
2019-02-21 02:45:40 UTC
Diesel <***@haph.org> news:***@9f5bD.F01C12zk47Hck4U1u2HlB5i3pT7Xtaq7p7RmrB
7fH5s60TH9FvZf99U6 Wed, 20 Feb 2019 08:34:09 GMT in
Post by Diesel
[...]
Any reason you aren't responding to this post David? Don't you think
you should take the mic so to speak and try to dispute the things I
wrote? We both know your post and my follow up questions expose you
for being the rotten pile of shit people have written about you being
for years now, but, I still wouldn't mind seeing you try to weasel
around those sad facts. I'm sure it would be a very good scifi story
worthy effort on your part at this point. It would have to be.
--
The sensible in the world are doomed to be frustrated by petty,
officious idiots.
David in Devon
2019-02-21 09:18:09 UTC
On 21/02/2019 02:45, Diesel wrote:
[....]
Post by Diesel
Any reason you aren't responding to this post David? Don't you think
you should take the mic so to speak and try to dispute the things I
wrote? We both know your post and my follow up questions expose you
for being the rotten pile of shit people have written about you being
for years now, but, I still wouldn't mind seeing you try to weasel
around those sad facts. I'm sure it would be a very good scifi story
worthy effort on your part at this point. It would have to be.
Don't you feel that you have been punished enough, Dustin?

For the record, I've not touched alcohol since 21st March last year.
--
David B.
Devon, UK
Diesel
2019-02-23 04:16:39 UTC
Post by David in Devon
[....]
Post by Diesel
Any reason you aren't responding to this post David? Don't you
think you should take the mic so to speak and try to dispute the
things I wrote? We both know your post and my follow up questions
expose you for being the rotten pile of shit people have written
about you being for years now, but, I still wouldn't mind seeing
you try to weasel around those sad facts. I'm sure it would be a
very good scifi story worthy effort on your part at this point.
It would have to be.
Don't you feel that you have been punished enough, Dustin?
Oh please David, you can't even give your manhood any punishment.
What makes you think you can do anything to me? You've played every
card you had. You have no actual skills to get better cards with. So,
enough with the false bravado.

0wn your words and answer my questions in front of your audiences,
David. Other people might like to know what you're like as a person,
atleast online, and, obviously this goes a good ways towards showing
the type of person you are. Much to your displeasure, no doubt!

Post by David in Devon
[...]

I'd really appreciate some answers to my Questions, david. I realize
that what you wrote and what I asked you shows you to be a rotten
bastard with no possibility of redemption or snowing other newbies at
this point with your facade of being a good guy, but, I could still
use a good laugh or two, so if you'd be so kind as to provide some
answers to those questions, I'd appreciate it. <BIG FUCKING GRIN>

Don't worry about your credibility taking a hit, the smoldering pile
of twisted metal beside you was the crediblity plane; it's no longer
flight worthy. Great job!
Post by David in Devon
For the record, I've not touched alcohol since 21st March last
year.
I don't believe you. So again, how about answering those questions?
You claimed to have been setting me up, I asked questions with that
line of thought in mind. Why are you having such a hard time
answering them, David? An honest person, a good guy, shouldn't have
any trouble with those questions. Then again, an honest guy, a good
guy, wouldn't have written what you did, either. I can see the
problem you're having here. Hope it works out for you. <G>
--
I wanna reach up and touch the sky; I wanna touch the sun but I don't
wanna fry
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Whatz an xpoast?
Diesel
2019-03-01 04:23:21 UTC
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Post by Diesel
[...]
It's one of the things that floats around on the canals with David.
Along with the rest of the sewage.
Useless Invention: Leather cutlery.
David in Devon
2019-03-12 08:32:50 UTC
[....]
Post by Diesel
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Whatz an xpoast?
It's one of the things that floats around on the canals with David.
Along with the rest of the sewage.
Having punished you for years, perhaps it's now time to educate you?

Read about our wonderful facilities here: https://canalrivertrust.org.uk

If you have any questions at all about boating do, please, ask.

(Follow-up set to 'alt.comp.workshop' which, as many folk know, was an
unused group for many years until I adopted it for general chit-chat!)
--
David B.
Devon, UK
Diesel
2019-03-12 23:53:54 UTC
Post by David in Devon
[....]
Post by Diesel
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Whatz an xpoast?
It's one of the things that floats around on the canals with
David. Along with the rest of the sewage.
Having punished you for years, perhaps it's now time to educate you?
You're fucking outright, delusional, batshit crazy.
Post by David in Devon
If you have any questions at all about boating do, please, ask.
Why would I ask you anything? You're on record as stating that not only
am I not entitled to ask questions, I'm not entitled to correct/honest
answers either.
Support mental health - or I'll KILL you
David in Devon
2019-03-13 00:27:11 UTC
Post by Diesel
Post by David in Devon
[....]
Post by Diesel
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Whatz an xpoast?
It's one of the things that floats around on the canals with
David. Along with the rest of the sewage.
Having punished you for years, perhaps it's now time to educate you?
You're fucking outright, delusional, batshit crazy.
No, I'm not. How many hundreds of hours have you spent jousting with me,
Dustin?

Let's just call it the equivalent of 'Community Service' instead of you
serving prison time for your crimes.
Post by Diesel
Post by David in Devon
If you have any questions at all about boating do, please, ask.
Why would I ask you anything? You're on record as stating that not only
am I not entitled to ask questions, I'm not entitled to correct/honest
answers either.
Are you a snowflake now?

1 Corinthians 13 v11

Behave properly and we can begin a new relationship.
--
David B.
Devon, UK
Diesel
2019-03-13 01:30:31 UTC
Post by David in Devon
Post by Diesel
Post by David in Devon
[....]
Post by Diesel
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Whatz an xpoast?
It's one of the things that floats around on the canals with
David. Along with the rest of the sewage.
Having punished you for years, perhaps it's now time to educate you?
You're fucking outright, delusional, batshit crazy.
No, I'm not.
Yes, sadly, you are.
Post by David in Devon
Let's just call it the equivalent of 'Community Service' instead
of you serving prison time for your crimes.
See? You're delusional. Fucking, delusional, David!
Post by David in Devon
Post by Diesel
Post by David in Devon
If you have any questions at all about boating do, please, ask.
Why would I ask you anything? You're on record as stating that
not only am I not entitled to ask questions, I'm not entitled to
correct/honest answers either.
Are you a snowflake now?
I don't understand your answer.
I'll get all of you someday. I'll wipe out your whole family.
David in Devon
2019-03-13 22:34:13 UTC
Post by Diesel
Post by David in Devon
Post by Diesel
Post by David in Devon
[....]
Post by David in Devon
Let's just call it the equivalent of 'Community Service' instead
of you serving prison time for your crimes.
See? You're delusional. Fucking, delusional, David!
You want *MORE* punishment then? I can't believe it!

Post by Diesel
Post by David in Devon
Post by Diesel
Post by David in Devon
If you have any questions at all about boating do, please, ask.
Why would I ask you anything? You're on record as stating that
not only am I not entitled to ask questions, I'm not entitled to
correct/honest answers either.
Are you a snowflake now?
I don't understand your answer.
The term snowflake has been used to refer to children raised by their
parents in ways that give them an inflated sense of their own uniqueness.

This usage of snowflake has been attributed to Chuck Palahniuk's 1996
novel Fight Club, and its 1999 film adaptation. Both the novel and the
film include the line "You are not special. You are not a beautiful and
unique snowflake."[

In January 2017, Palahniuk claimed credit for coining snowflake, adding
that the young adults of the 2010s exhibit "a kind of new Victorianism".

An article published by Merriam-Webster stated that Palahniuk was not
the first person to use snowflake metaphorically, saying, "It's the
stuff of self-help books and inspirational posters and elementary school
assurances. The imagery before negation is lovely; we are each unique
snowflakes, each worth treasuring because each is uniquely beautiful."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generation_Snowflake

HTH
--
David B.
Devon, UK
Diesel
2019-03-14 02:28:36 UTC
[snip]
Post by David in Devon
Post by Diesel
Post by David in Devon
Let's just call it the equivalent of 'Community Service' instead
of you serving prison time for your crimes.
See? You're delusional. Fucking, delusional, David!
You want *MORE* punishment then? I can't believe it!
I think you've had more than enough to drink today, David.
Post by David in Devon
Post by Diesel
Post by David in Devon
Post by Diesel
Why would I ask you anything? You're on record as stating that
not only am I not entitled to ask questions, I'm not entitled
to correct/honest answers either.
Are you a snowflake now?
I don't understand your answer.
The term snowflake has been used to refer to children raised by
their parents in ways that give them an inflated sense of their
own uniqueness.
I'm aware of what a snowflake is in the context in which you used it.
What I'm not clear on is what that has to do with what I wrote.
You've repeatedly told me that I cannot trust anything you write, as
you aren't honest with anyone you declare a 'bad guy' - Hence my
resulting questions.

When I continued asking other questions, you informed me I wasn't
entitled to any answers. So...Do you understand my confusion now?
--
"TWA 2341, for noise abatement turn right 45 Degrees."
"Centre, we are at 35,000 feet. How much noise can we make up here?"
"Sir, have you ever heard the noise a 747 makes when it hits a 727?"
David in Devon
2019-03-14 08:54:14 UTC
Post by Diesel
[snip]
Post by David in Devon
Post by Diesel
Post by David in Devon
Let's just call it the equivalent of 'Community Service' instead
of you serving prison time for your crimes.
See? You're delusional. Fucking, delusional, David!
You want *MORE* punishment then? I can't believe it!
I think you've had more than enough to drink today, David.
Only coffee!

Oh! And ginger beer (non-alcoholic)
Post by Diesel
Post by David in Devon
Post by Diesel
Post by David in Devon
Post by Diesel
Why would I ask you anything? You're on record as stating that
not only am I not entitled to ask questions, I'm not entitled
to correct/honest answers either.
Are you a snowflake now?
I don't understand your answer.
The term snowflake has been used to refer to children raised by
their parents in ways that give them an inflated sense of their
own uniqueness.
I'm aware of what a snowflake is in the context in which you used it.
What I'm not clear on is what that has to do with what I wrote.
You've repeatedly told me that I cannot trust anything you write, as
you aren't honest with anyone you declare a 'bad guy' - Hence my
resulting questions.
When I continued asking other questions, you informed me I wasn't
entitled to any answers. So...Do you understand my confusion now?
You are STILL not *entitled* to anything.

Did you understand the biblical reference?
--
David B.
Devon, UK
Diesel
2019-03-14 17:08:36 UTC
Post by David in Devon
Post by Diesel
[snip]
Post by David in Devon
Post by Diesel
Post by David in Devon
Let's just call it the equivalent of 'Community Service'
instead of you serving prison time for your crimes.
See? You're delusional. Fucking, delusional, David!
You want *MORE* punishment then? I can't believe it!
I think you've had more than enough to drink today, David.
Only coffee!
Oh! And ginger beer (non-alcoholic)
Sorry, but, due to your extensive history of lying and stalking, I
don't take anything you write at face value.
Reality is an obstacle to hallucination.
David in Devon
2019-03-14 17:52:39 UTC
Post by Diesel
Post by David in Devon
Post by Diesel
[snip]
Post by David in Devon
Post by Diesel
Post by David in Devon
Let's just call it the equivalent of 'Community Service'
instead of you serving prison time for your crimes.
See? You're delusional. Fucking, delusional, David!
You want *MORE* punishment then? I can't believe it!
I think you've had more than enough to drink today, David.
Only coffee!
Oh! And ginger beer (non-alcoholic)
Sorry, but, due to your extensive history of lying and stalking, I
don't take anything you write at face value.
Frustrating for you, eh?
--
David B.
Devon, UK
Diesel
2019-03-15 01:48:13 UTC
Post by David in Devon
Post by Diesel
Post by David in Devon
Post by Diesel
[snip]
Post by David in Devon
Post by Diesel
Post by David in Devon
Let's just call it the equivalent of 'Community Service'
instead of you serving prison time for your crimes.
See? You're delusional. Fucking, delusional, David!
You want *MORE* punishment then? I can't believe it!
I think you've had more than enough to drink today, David.
Only coffee!
Oh! And ginger beer (non-alcoholic)
Sorry, but, due to your extensive history of lying and stalking,
I don't take anything you write at face value.
Frustrating for you, eh?
I wasn't expecting you to admit the above. So, I'd have to go with
surprised at this point. I fully expected you to ignore it, and/or
completely dance around it. Not face it head on and admit it's the
truth.
--
My wife was hinting about what she wanted for our upcoming
anniversary. She said, "I want something shiny that goes from 0 to
And then the fight started......
David in Devon
2019-03-15 10:08:31 UTC
Post by Diesel
Post by David in Devon
Post by Diesel
Post by David in Devon
Post by Diesel
[snip]
Post by David in Devon
Post by Diesel
Post by David in Devon
Let's just call it the equivalent of 'Community Service'
instead of you serving prison time for your crimes.
See? You're delusional. Fucking, delusional, David!
You want *MORE* punishment then? I can't believe it!
I think you've had more than enough to drink today, David.
Only coffee!
Oh! And ginger beer (non-alcoholic)
Sorry, but, due to your extensive history of lying and stalking,
I don't take anything you write at face value.
Frustrating for you, eh?
I wasn't expecting you to admit the above. So, I'd have to go with
surprised at this point. I fully expected you to ignore it, and/or
completely dance around it. Not face it head on and admit it's the
truth.
I've told you repeatedly that I've had no alcohol for almost a year. The
21st March will be the first anniversary. I've surprised myself too! :-)
--
David B.
Devon, UK
Char Jackson
2019-03-15 14:26:19 UTC
On Fri, 15 Mar 2019 10:08:31 +0000, David in Devon
Post by David in Devon
Post by Diesel
Post by David in Devon
Post by Diesel
Post by David in Devon
Post by Diesel
[snip]
Post by David in Devon
Post by Diesel
Post by David in Devon
Let's just call it the equivalent of 'Community Service'
instead of you serving prison time for your crimes.
See? You're delusional. Fucking, delusional, David!
You want *MORE* punishment then? I can't believe it!
I think you've had more than enough to drink today, David.
Only coffee!
Oh! And ginger beer (non-alcoholic)
Sorry, but, due to your extensive history of lying and stalking,
I don't take anything you write at face value.
Frustrating for you, eh?
I wasn't expecting you to admit the above. So, I'd have to go with
surprised at this point. I fully expected you to ignore it, and/or
completely dance around it. Not face it head on and admit it's the
truth.
I've told you repeatedly that I've had no alcohol for almost a year. The
21st March will be the first anniversary. I've surprised myself too! :-)
That's a significant accomplishment! It's probably not easy to keep that
kind of a lie going for nearly a year. Your behavior, of course,
completely gives you away, but kudos for maintaining the energy to lie
about it.
--
To prevent yourself from being a victim of cyber
stalking, it's highly recommended you visit here:

<https://web.archive.org/web/20190221143021/https://tekrider.net/pages/david-brooks-stalker.php>
Shadow
2019-03-15 15:13:36 UTC
Post by David in Devon
I've told you repeatedly that I've had no alcohol for almost a year. The
21st March will be the first anniversary. I've surprised myself too!
Excellent work !!! On the lie, I mean. Don't forget to ACT as
if you're not drunk.
Post by Char Jackson
That's a significant accomplishment! It's probably not easy to keep that
kind of a lie going for nearly a year. Your behavior, of course,
completely gives you away, but kudos for maintaining the energy to lie
about it.
Pity it won't make the Guinness. He'll be dead long before he
beats most politician's records.
[]'s

PS I don't think this is about "free" as in "freeware".
OT up.
Post by Char Jackson
To prevent yourself from being a victim of cyber
<https://web.archive.org/web/20190221143021/https://tekrider.net/pages/david-brooks-stalker.php>
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
Nineteen Eighty-Four was a work of FICTION !!!! - Orwell
Diesel
2019-03-16 01:40:44 UTC
Post by Char Jackson
On Fri, 15 Mar 2019 10:08:31 +0000, David in Devon
Post by David in Devon
Post by Diesel
Post by David in Devon
Post by Diesel
Post by David in Devon
Post by Diesel
[snip]
Post by David in Devon
Post by Diesel
Post by David in Devon
[...]
LOL. So true, funny, but so true.
--
The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds. The
pessimist is afraid that it is.
David in Devon
2019-03-16 14:30:03 UTC
[....}
Post by Diesel
Post by Char Jackson
That's a significant accomplishment! It's probably not easy to
keep that kind of a lie going for nearly a year. Your behavior, of
course, completely gives you away, but kudos for maintaining the
energy to lie about it.
LOL. So true, funny, but so true.
Not "funny" at all. It's simply the truth.

I've told you repeatedly that I've had no alcohol for almost a
year. The 21st March *will be* the first anniversary.

(Follow-up set)
--
David B.
Devon, UK
Diesel
2019-03-16 01:40:43 UTC
Post by Diesel
Post by David in Devon
Post by Diesel
Post by David in Devon
Post by Diesel
[snip]
Post by David in Devon
Post by Diesel
Post by David in Devon
Let's just call it the equivalent of 'Community Service'
instead of you serving prison time for your crimes.
See? You're delusional. Fucking, delusional, David!
You want *MORE* punishment then? I can't believe it!
I think you've had more than enough to drink today, David.
Only coffee!
Oh! And ginger beer (non-alcoholic)
Sorry, but, due to your extensive history of lying and
stalking, I don't take anything you write at face value.
Frustrating for you, eh?
I wasn't expecting you to admit the above. So, I'd have to go
with surprised at this point. I fully expected you to ignore it,
and/or completely dance around it. Not face it head on and admit
it's the truth.
I've told you repeatedly [snip]
You've told me many things, repeatedly. You've also repeatedly
contradicted yourself as you've done so. That's not helping your
credibility issue. Without credibility, you've got nothing. Your word
has no value without credibility.

The frustration over all of this clearly lies with you.

[snip known lie]
I inherited my curiosity from my cat. Why do you ask?
David in Devon
2019-03-16 14:32:11 UTC
[....]
Post by Diesel
Post by Diesel
Post by David in Devon
Frustrating for you, eh?
I wasn't expecting you to admit the above. So, I'd have to go
with surprised at this point. I fully expected you to ignore it,
and/or completely dance around it. Not face it head on and admit
it's the truth.
I've told you repeatedly [snip]
You've told me many things, repeatedly. You've also repeatedly
contradicted yourself as you've done so. That's not helping your
credibility issue. Without credibility, you've got nothing. Your word
has no value without credibility.
The frustration over all of this clearly lies with you.
I've told you repeatedly that I've had no alcohol for almost a
year. The 21st March will be the first anniversary.

(follow-up set)
--
David B.
Devon, UK
Mk5000
2019-03-14 02:29:42 UTC
Post by David in Devon
[....]
Post by Diesel
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Whatz an xpoast?
It's one of the things that floats around on the canals with David.
Along with the rest of the sewage.
Having punished you for years, perhaps it's now time to educate you?
Read about our wonderful facilities here: https://canalrivertrust.org.uk
If you have any questions at all about boating do, please, ask.
(Follow-up set to 'alt.comp.workshop' which, as many folk know, was an
unused group for many years until I adopted it for general chit-chat!)
Не забудь оселедець

Mk5000

In his imprisonment rises
Upon himself as
The sea in the chasm struggling to be free
Free and unable to be
In its surrendering
Finds its continuing — Marianne moore, what are years
Diesel
2019-03-17 00:09:02 UTC
*YES*! :-) IAWTP
One socking troll praising an anonymous coward that's been busted
making up stories and lifting things out of context more times
than I can bother counting isn't exactly what you'd call a
reliable source of information. And, amusing, you're well aware
of this, yet you'll support anyone else who slimes those you have
a problem with or that you think can distract others from knowing
what you actually are. More importantly, how dangerous you are to
others privacy. You aren't fooling anybody.
I concede that your anonymous 'enemy' HAS made errors, but most of
what he/she posts *IS* a true reflection of your past actions,
Dustin.
You contradict yourself quite a bit. I'm greatly amused by it.

MID: <NT3jE.139191$***@fx01.fr7>

You said,

"Email is for truth - most of Usenet, the 'alt' groups specifically,
is for entertainment. Perhaps, one day, you'll learn that."

What you've done on usenet is entertainment, and only what you've
done, is that what you're trying to say?
(Follow-up set to my 'private' group)
Huh?
No one ever said 'if I'd only spent more time in the office'
Diesel
2019-03-17 01:40:09 UTC
Post by Char Jackson
David in Devon
(Follow-up set to my 'private' group)
Huh?
BD is pretty 'clever' (for some metric of cleverness) about
finding some backwater rump group to resuscitate and then consider
it 'his' own group. In this case he is claiming 'possession' of
alt.computer.workshop and set his msg f/ups there.
But... you didn't 'honor' his msg f/up configuration
I know. "Huh?" was intended to be sarcastic. That should have been
obvious when I restored the groups.
just like I didn't honor the x-posts.
No worries.
--
Never raise your hands to your kids.
It leaves your groin unprotected.
Diesel
2019-03-17 01:40:07 UTC
Pitying look directed at Dusty, momentarily contemplates the
injustice, half heartedly chases a leaf.<and cut> <Awaits Academy
Award>
OUAT onceuponatime BD mistreated/used various public personae,
then/now
That's what you understand the problem to be, Mike?

Perhaps you should visit this page then...

<https://web.archive.org/web/20190221143021/https://tekrider.net/pages/david-brooks-stalker.php>
Diesel bullies BD (and others)
Can you provide any examples to back this statement up Mike? While
your attempting to do so, Can you explain how Shadow and Char
Jackson are not being bullies towards David Brooks? Can you show any
examples of how i'm being a bully towards anyone other than BD?

Serious questions, if you'd like to respond.
now various mail2news
anonymizer/s bully Diesel.
That's what you think's going on?
And around and around goes the wheel of karma.
That's an interesting viewpoint to take, Mike. Quite dismissive, too.
So long, and thanks for all the fish. - The Dolphins
Diesel
2019-04-17 00:22:04 UTC
Pitying look directed at Dusty, momentarily contemplates the
injustice, half heartedly chases a leaf.<and cut> <Awaits Academy
Award>
OUAT onceuponatime BD mistreated/used various public personae,
then/now Diesel bullies BD (and others), now various mail2news
anonymizer/s bully Diesel.
ROFL. How wrong you've been concerning David Brooks.

He's now forging your posts (only to clueless n00bs):

From: Mike Easter <***@ster.invalid.>
Newsgroups: alt.music.prayforthesoulofbetty
Subject: Re: Bob Dylan
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2019 08:53:48 +0100

SeaNymph was a great stalker.

Did she die?

*** end paste

I seriously doubt that individual is yourself, Mike.
And around and around goes the wheel of karma.
Yes, indeed it does. :-) Have a good day!
A flashlight is a case for holding dead batteries.
Diesel
2019-04-17 08:08:16 UTC
Mike Easter <***@ster.invalid> news:ghnfs3F1qf4U1
@mid.individual.net Wed, 17 Apr 2019 02:03:46 GMT in
Post by Diesel
Mike Easter
Newsgroups: alt.music.prayforthesoulofbetty
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2019 08:53:48 +0100
SeaNymph was a great stalker.
Did she die?
*** end paste
I seriously doubt that individual is yourself, Mike.
My first guess is that isn't BD's sporge.
Hmm. It's pretty safe to say that you're a bit on the gullible side,
then. BD is the only person who'd feel the need to insult SN and
attempt to gather information on her, using someone elses nym. He's
assuming nobody would bother checking headers or anything before
responding to his inquiry. A harmless (well, to those like you who
don't know any better) inquiry by a known poster who isn't disliked
nearly as much as he is. It's something he's well known for doing.

You appear to be completely oblivious to his known antics. Which is
no real surprise to me, considering that you incorrectly assumed I'd
be bullying him. The poor lad. Why is it, nobody else seems to have
that opinion? And where do you get the asshat stupid idea the
anoncoward is karma? Smearing horseshit lies about a person is karma
is it?

I once had some respect for you Mike, but fear not, it's long gone
now. You may resume ignoring me at this point if you'd like. There's
no real reason for you to answer any of my questions concerning your
hastily reached judgemental post.

That reminds me, Max has already told BD to go fuck himself, but,
feel free to provide BD more information on how he might be able to
reach Max, stalk max, or otherwise, annoy the fuck out of him. After
all, BD is the bullied one, not the one causing problems for others.
So says you, previously.

Original groups restored, that's a side effect of viewing you as I do
BD.
'There's no such thing as gravity - the earth sucks.'
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2019-04-17 20:38:41 UTC
Post by Diesel
@mid.individual.net Wed, 17 Apr 2019 02:03:46 GMT in
Post by Diesel
Mike Easter
Newsgroups: alt.music.prayforthesoulofbetty
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2019 08:53:48 +0100
SeaNymph was a great stalker.
Did she die?
*** end paste
I seriously doubt that individual is yourself, Mike.
My first guess is that isn't BD's sporge.
Hmm. It's pretty safe to say that you're a bit on the gullible side,
then. BD is the only person who'd feel the need to insult SN and
attempt to gather information on her, using someone elses nym. He's
assuming nobody would bother checking headers or anything before
responding to his inquiry. A harmless (well, to those like you who
don't know any better) inquiry by a known poster who isn't disliked
nearly as much as he is. It's something he's well known for doing.
You appear to be completely oblivious to his known antics. Which is
no real surprise to me, considering that you incorrectly assumed I'd
be bullying him.
You seem to be trying? You did dox the living daylights out of him and
his misses. I find that fact alone difficult if not nigh impossible to
reconcile with NOT bullying. Perhaps you will attempt to correct me?
Good luck with that.
Post by Diesel
The poor lad.
I thought you were trying sooo hard to fulfil that role? If cats could
cry. Your poor poor oppressed thing you. Nasty BD.
Post by Diesel
Why is it, nobody else seems to have
that opinion?
Nil points on that assumption Dusty.
Post by Diesel
And where do you get the asshat stupid idea the
anoncoward is karma?
I found it in a little room called "Where logical deduction meets
mystical eastern philosophy". You'll need a key. You can buy one from
Post by Diesel
Smearing horseshit lies about a person is karma
is it?
Not when you do it. No siree. You call it truth.
Post by Diesel
I once had some respect for you Mike, but fear not, it's long gone
now. You may resume ignoring me at this point if you'd like. There's
no real reason for you to answer any of my questions concerning your
hastily reached judgemental post.
That reminds me, Max has already told BD to go fuck himself, but,
feel free to provide BD more information on how he might be able to
reach Max, stalk max, or otherwise, annoy the fuck out of him. After
all, BD is the bullied one, not the one causing problems for others.
So says you, previously.
Original groups restored, that's a side effect of viewing you as I do
BD.
Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.
--
p-0.0-h the cat

punk ass dole whore troll, no nothing innumerate religious maniac,

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

John McWilliams
2019-04-18 23:02:51 UTC
Nada
fu set
Diesel
2019-04-19 07:46:59 UTC
Post by John McWilliams
Nada
fu set
So you still haven't figured out how this works huh?

When you respond with nothing of added value and try to play netcop
(except that you're a usenet newbie in so far as header reading, etc
goes) It's like you have a bright fluorescent yellow pants and jacket
on, saying look at me look at me! Here me squeak! So naturally, being
the sarcastic person I am, I can't resist a reply, essentially mocking
you for your completely wasted and futile effort.
'the abyss gazes also into you.'
Diesel
2019-04-19 07:46:58 UTC
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by Diesel
@mid.individual.net Wed, 17 Apr 2019 02:03:46 GMT in
Post by Diesel
Mike Easter
Newsgroups: alt.music.prayforthesoulofbetty
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2019 08:53:48 +0100
[...]
Two years and some odd days after he tried to dox me by publishing
what he thought was a google streetmap view of my house to various
newsgroups on usenet, I responded by publishing his meat space
details. For two years he continued to express that he didn't
understand why I had a problem with what he tried doing and wasn't
going to apologize for it. If I had nothing to fear, I shouldn't have
any reason to be hiding (paraphrased) is what he wrote to justify
what he did, several times.

He seemed to understand when it was his turn, though. Amazing that.

I fail to see how this would count as bullying towards him? Two years
later I responded to his doxing efforts. If you can explain how two
years down the road I gave him a taste of his own medicine is being a
bully, I'd very much like to read it. It should be very interesting!
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by Diesel
The poor lad.
I thought you were trying sooo hard to fulfil that role? If cats
could cry. Your poor poor oppressed thing you. Nasty BD.
You seem to have misunderstood what I wrote, there. I was being
sarcastic to the poor victim, that isn't. BD that would be.
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by Diesel
And where do you get the asshat stupid idea the
anoncoward is karma?
I found it in a little room called "Where logical deduction meets
mystical eastern philosophy". You'll need a key. You can buy one
Iams.
So again, waiting two years, giving the asshole plenty of time to
make things right, or atleast provide a believable reason for why
they did it, is somehow karma for what I did? Uhh, I don't think so.

Just admit, the anonycoward is just a smearing, lying, troll.

I was never arrested for the Melissa virus, never infected a cancer
research dr, didn't marry anyone named Staci, etc etc etc.
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by Diesel
Smearing horseshit lies about a person is karma
is it?
Not when you do it. No siree. You call it truth.
So, if I asked for MIDs of my doing what you implied here, you could
post them in your reply? Cause, I'm asking.
If money could talk, it would say goodbye.
John McWilliams
2019-04-19 14:52:02 UTC
Post by Diesel
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by Diesel
@mid.individual.net Wed, 17 Apr 2019 02:03:46 GMT in
Post by Diesel
Mike Easter
Newsgroups: alt.music.prayforthesoulofbetty
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2019-04-19 18:26:21 UTC
Post by Diesel
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by Diesel
@mid.individual.net Wed, 17 Apr 2019 02:03:46 GMT in
Post by Diesel
Mike Easter
Newsgroups: alt.music.prayforthesoulofbetty
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2019 08:53:48 +0100
[...]
No, it wouldn't be interesting. Far from it. It would be marginally less
boring than your incessant bickering and back and forth detailed point
scoring apropos 'nothing the world really cares about' due to my
undeniable literary talent but you can only make a sow's purse out of a
pig's ear. My reader's expect better from me and by god I'm gonna
deliver.

Anyway, I was taking a break from reading a very interesting paper on
reducing RFI. Obviously, I can teach you nothing about that wot with
your expertise in all things flashing and sparking et al, bestowed upon
thee by the almighty.

So, in the interests of fairness I'll let BD correct you :)

David B.
2019-04-19 20:10:04 UTC
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
So, in the interests of fairness I'll let BD correct you
It's important that readers recognise that even God's gift to computing,
Dustin Cook (aka Diesel) cannot be 100% certain - yet he claimed it so
in the 'Subject' of this thread.

A real-life friend of mine in the USA tracked him down for me.

Dustin has been despondent ever since he foolishly posted an image of
himself next to his old van and the green tufted plants in the garden.
Getting Google to 'blur' the Street View image was his next biggest
mistake. That action simply confirmed that the target had been
identified correctly.

I have one or two great real-life pals who just love messing with
computers, especially Linux, and they sometimes throw a spanner in the
works for me. It certainly confuses folk like Dustin and Shadow!

I'm sure no harm was intended to Mike Easter, especially this special
Easter weekend. ;-)
David B.
Shadow
2019-04-19 22:16:37 UTC
On Fri, 19 Apr 2019 21:10:04 +0100, "David B."
Post by David B.
A real-life friend of mine in the USA tracked him down for me.
Three points to ponder on:

1) You don't have any "real-life" friends. If you did, you'd be asking
them to explain what an "IP range" is instead of spamming all these
off-topic groups with the same questions over and over again.,

2) You're drunk.

3) You still haven't sent a selfie for your special page. What are you
ashamed of ? Those man-boobs ?

Look, old picture. It doesn't do you the injustice you deserve:

<https://web.archive.org/web/20190402160920/http://tekrider.net/pages/david-brooks-stalker.php>
[]'s
Diesel
2019-04-25 00:01:48 UTC
Post by David B.
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
So, in the interests of fairness I'll let BD correct you
It's important that readers recognise that even God's gift to
computing, Dustin Cook (aka Diesel) cannot be 100% certain - yet
he claimed it so in the 'Subject' of this thread.
Your efforts to belittle me aside, I've already stated that I cannot
prove for one hundred percent certain it's your post, but, it's your
writing style and the headers are a good match for prior posts you
have later, admitted to writing.
Post by David B.
A real-life friend of mine in the USA tracked him down for me.
https://i.imgur.com/XIHJIKb.png
Sure they did.
Post by David B.
I have one or two great real-life pals who just love messing with
computers, especially Linux, and they sometimes throw a spanner in
the works for me. It certainly confuses folk like Dustin and
Shadow!
You're full of shit, too.
Post by David B.
I'm sure no harm was intended to Mike Easter, especially this
special Easter weekend. ;-)
Nobody ever said you intended harm, in the physical sense. You've
been playing him like a fiddle as they say here for sometime now. I
can't say as I haven't enjoyed the show, tremendously. Under normal
circumstances, he's a difficult fellow to bullshit. Yet, you
accomplished that and more.

Not only have you succesfully been able to bullshit the hell out of
him, you actually convinced him that I've been bullying you! ROFL! I
must say, David, I have under estimated your ability to con otherwise
very intelligent individuals. I won't make that mistake again. :-)

And by con, in this particular case, I mean righteously fucking
sn0wed. I have no choice but to fork you the well deserved (ugh)
credit you have earned for the demonstration.

I don't even have a good defense thinking briefly on this. Bravo
David, Bravo.
--
Mary had a little lamb, it walked into a pylon. 10,000 volts went up
its arse, and turned its wool to nylon.
Diesel
2019-07-06 19:03:37 UTC
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by Diesel
On Wed, 17 Apr 2019 08:08:16 -0000 (UTC), Diesel
Post by Diesel
@mid.individual.net Wed, 17 Apr 2019 02:03:46 GMT in
Post by Diesel
Mike Easter
Newsgroups: alt.music.prayforthesoulofbetty
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2019 08:53:48 +0100
[...]
I disagree. It would be interesting from my point of view. :)
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
make a sow's purse out of a pig's ear. My reader's expect better
from me and by god I'm gonna deliver.
They are used to seeing you struggle and eventually fail. They have
gotten used to your disappointments. Coding, electronics, etc. Just
two examples of your failures, but who's really counting, right? :)
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Anyway, I was taking a break from reading a very interesting paper
on reducing RFI.
Wow. You should continue with the baby steps, though. You still need
refresher (likely for you it's not a refresher but the first time)
courses on basic components and their practical uses. Some knowledge
of very common often used circuits wouldn't hurt you either. You
know, the flashers you couldn't see any point/usefulness of.
osscilating circuits. Used in quite a bit of gear.. switch mode power
supplies, led flashers (rofl), audio noise makers, dc/ac inverters,
cfl inverters, other types of inverters. Radio transmission,
reception... yada yada yada. essential stuff everyone who's seriously
into electronics should (and typically does) know. You being the
obvious fucking exception here.
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Obviously, I can teach you nothing about that wot
It's been obvious for years that you don't have anything of value to
teach me. I'm not behind you, shit for brains, I'm years ahead of
you.
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
So, in the interests of fairness I'll let BD correct you :)
Yea. Haha. that'll be the day. Hey, on a good note, for BD, he was
honest enough to admit his electronics knowledge isn't good enough to
best me, he can't answer my question about the circuit either. But,
he didn't dance around it, he was straight forward. Unlike yourself.

I suppose I could ask if you knew how to couple the dual flasher, but
you probably don't have a clue as to why you might want to. :) Hell,
yuo didn't even know what the circuit really is - you thought it was
a stupid little LED flasher thing; that's what I was having it do
yes, but that's not what the circuit is primarily used for. And, it's
a common fucking circuit that as far as I know, is taught to everyone
who does electronics courses in the first fucking year!
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by Diesel
Not when you do it. No siree. You call it truth.
So, if I asked for MIDs of my doing what you implied here, you
could post them in your reply? Cause, I'm asking.
Yea.. crickets.. as expected. And it's not like you didn't have
plenty of time here.
The three types of marriage: Polygamy, bigamy, and monotony.
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2019-07-06 21:02:11 UTC
Post by Diesel
Post by Diesel
@mid.individual.net Wed, 17 Apr 2019 02:03:46 GMT in
Post by Diesel
Mike Easter
Newsgroups: alt.music.prayforthesoulofbetty
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2019 08:53:48 +0100
[...]
Sad but true. Don't let me stand in your way. I encourage you to waste
your life. Although, to be fair you seem to be doing a pretty good job
of it without my encouragement.
Post by Diesel
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
make a sow's purse out of a pig's ear. My reader's expect better
from me and by god I'm gonna deliver.
They are used to seeing you struggle and eventually fail. They have
gotten used to your disappointments. Coding, electronics, etc. Just
two examples of your failures, but who's really counting, right? :)
Me. I have passed 2 exams so far this year. Clever me aye and I'm
studying for the third. See, I can count. I am unassailable envious one
because my feet are not made of clay. I stand on the rock of tangible
proof. Nerney nerney. I earned it and I own it. So fuck off. Go feed
your killer Poodles in fantasy land Walter.
Post by Diesel
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Anyway, I was taking a break from reading a very interesting paper
on reducing RFI.
Wow. You should continue with the baby steps, though. You still need
refresher (likely for you it's not a refresher but the first time)
courses on basic components and their practical uses. Some knowledge
of very common often used circuits wouldn't hurt you either. You
know, the flashers you couldn't see any point/usefulness of.
osscilating circuits. Used in quite a bit of gear.. switch mode power
supplies, led flashers (rofl), audio noise makers, dc/ac inverters,
cfl inverters, other types of inverters. Radio transmission,
reception... yada yada yada. essential stuff everyone who's seriously
into electronics should (and typically does) know. You being the
obvious fucking exception here.
You are just too funny weenie.
Post by Diesel
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Obviously, I can teach you nothing about that wot
It's been obvious for years that you don't have anything of value to
teach me. I'm not behind you, shit for brains, I'm years ahead of
you.
I'm not here to teach you. Who could. Who would try. Only an idiot.
Post by Diesel
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
So, in the interests of fairness I'll let BD correct you :)
Yea. Haha. that'll be the day. Hey, on a good note, for BD, he was
honest enough to admit his electronics knowledge isn't good enough to
best me, he can't answer my question about the circuit either. But,
he didn't dance around it, he was straight forward. Unlike yourself.
I like to taunt you and watch you hopping around. I'm a bad cat but you
signaled that you wanted to be scratched. So I scratched.
Post by Diesel
I suppose I could ask if you knew how to couple the dual flasher, but
you probably don't have a clue as to why you might want to. :) Hell,
yuo didn't even know what the circuit really is - you thought it was
a stupid little LED flasher thing; that's what I was having it do
yes, but that's not what the circuit is primarily used for. And, it's
a common fucking circuit that as far as I know, is taught to everyone
who does electronics courses in the first fucking year!
LOL. That's a good one. Seriously sonny, your circuits are amateur, ask
for your money back. How many years have you been studying?
Post by Diesel
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by Diesel
Not when you do it. No siree. You call it truth.
So, if I asked for MIDs of my doing what you implied here, you
could post them in your reply? Cause, I'm asking.
Yea.. crickets.. as expected. And it's not like you didn't have
plenty of time here.
You care, you find the MIDs. Whatever you are on about. Let us all know
your findings. We are all counting on you.

Diesel
2019-04-19 07:47:02 UTC
Post by Diesel
Mike Easter
Newsgroups: alt.music.prayforthesoulofbetty
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2019 08:53:48 +0100
SeaNymph was a great stalker.
Did she die?
*** end paste
I seriously doubt that individual is yourself, Mike.
My first guess is that isn't BD's sporge.
+10
Diesel made a bit of a Horlicks of this, eh?
No, I didn't. I can't prove with 100% certainty that you wrote the
post, because you can rightfully claim the IP address is shared and
that's just a coincidence. But, you have been known to post thru AOIE
with linux. And you're well known for trying (poorly) to impersonate
other, regulars when trying to phish for information. So, I stand by
what I wrote. I can't prove it one hundred percent, but, it's your MO
and your style to the letter.

And I don't see anyone here aside from you, insulting SN and trying
to learn about her status, by forging the posting nym of someone
you've been recently buddy buddy with. That's quite a coincidence
isn't it, David.
Everybody's fallible - even an expert! ;-)
Yea, except that it's very unlikely I made a mistake. You aren't
about to 0wn upto getting caught trying to phish for information by
impersonating your new found friend, atleast, not right now.

You didn't fool Shadow, either, btw. [g]
--
The rarity of genuine feeling in human society sometimes makes me
stop in the street to watch a dog gnawing a bone.
John McWilliams
2019-04-19 14:52:14 UTC
Post by Diesel
Post by Diesel