[OT] P: Commander Kinsey - A good judge of character? :)
Diesel
2019-03-03 04:36:51 UTC
No, you just admitted to being a good hacker. That's like
saying "I'm an excellent bank robber".
I fail to see the comparison, but, thanks for the compliment. I
consider myself to be fairly good at it too. :) I should be,
considering how long I've been doing it.
Both are despicable things to do. To anyone with a conscience
that is.
Before I waste any more time on this subject with you, I'd like
for yuo to provide me your understanding of what the word hacker
means. I'd like to be able to say write that I want to make sure
we're on the same page here, but, I'm reasonably certain we are
not and i'm seeking confirmation at this point.
Please don't cheat and google/wikipedia a copy/paste job. I want
you to tell me in your own words what you think the word hacker
means.
Do you still think David is a good honest guy?
Yes, I'm a good judge of character.
Damn. That's going to make another fine tagline! Thank you very
much!!!
There are none so blind as those who cannot see.
Oh? :)
I proceeded to answer other questions you provided in the same
email asking about it. You indicated no issue with me, no
accusation of my being a 'bad guy' until years later, here on
usenet.
That's correct. I didn't let on that you were a target and I'd
scored a bullseye.
Other than your known dishonesty, is there a particular reason
you aren't sharing the entire contents of your inquiry leading up
to that paste?
I'm totally honest with good guys. What else would you like me to
tell any newbies about you?
*** end paste
I'm totally honest with good guys. What else would you like me to
tell any newbies about you?
You're about as honest as you are sober, David.
Say you were setting me up the entire time. Does that mean (as I
accused you of) that you tried to provide a google street map view
of my house on purpose, then? And when you met in person with
Aardvark and discussed the matter, were you knowingly lying right
to his face?
Are you now admitting that every attempt you made to get to know
me, to be my friend, etc via email were all lies?
Are you also admitting that you told various lies to GM to have a
cease fire on jenn arranged? Under normal conditions, that would
void the agreement. Lucky for jenn, I see no reason for her to
have any issues because you're a dishonest drunkard.
Are you also admitting that you've told lies concerning other
peace arrangements in play?
Are you also admitting that I cannot trust a single thing you
write as being in any way truthful?
So have you been lying for years on usenet or the emails, or both,
then David?
Any reason you neglected to respond to this, days ago, David?
You've been active on usenet and the www. Are you avoiding the
reply because, you don't have any answers to the questions that'll
give anyone the idea you're a "good guy"; rather, it'll only help
to confirm (not that anyone needs further confirmation at this
point) that you are in all actuality, a dangerous nutjob stalker
amongst other things, none of which are good. You can claim to be
something you're not (a good guy) all you like, David. It doesn't
hide what you actually are (a bad guy).
I already covered the part of the post he's never (afaik) shared
when he's out to remind me of something I wrote, but, I'll do it
again, just to drive that point home. As I said, I like to be
thorough. This is the remainder of the post that David only shared
a section of, until recently when he screwed up (he didn't double
check, I'm sure of it) and provided the url to the post in full.
I am taking the time to write you all this not because you are
the only VXer "out there" but because I have a feeling that you
will understand what I am trying to say and who knows... you may
even take the time to think about what I am saying.
I understand what your trying to say, and I'm sorry if one of my
viruses ever does cause you harm. Your clearly one of the few
people on this planet that doesn't just make my skin crawl.
*** end snippit paste
So much for that good judge of character you claim to have.
Just in case you missed this, I figured i'd share it with your
favorite hangout too. [g]
Confucius say: "Man who sit on tack get point!"
Shadow
2019-03-03 12:39:12 UTC
On Sun, 3 Mar 2019 04:36:51 -0000 (UTC), Diesel <***@haph.org>
wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" is just another nym BD stole. The original
used to post drunken crap in the alt.repair groups, until he was
"shooed" away.
BD even forgot to munge his headers in a post, when he
panicked realizing he could go to jail for one of his crimes.

Here's the real BD:

<https://web.archive.org/web/20190221143021/https://tekrider.net/pages/david-brooks-stalker.php>

I'd probably drink as much as he does if I was kicked out of
the navy, let my son die, had man-tits and was such an utter failure
in life.
HTH
[]'s
PS to the Mac guy that keeps pointing out the follow-ups are
off topic. Please filter on "OT". I usually remember to put it in when
BD starts a new phishing thread. Problem solved.
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
Nineteen Eighty-Four was a work of FICTION !!!! - Orwell
Commander Kinsey
2019-03-03 13:36:36 UTC
Bullshit. I post in there whenever I like, I don't care if people disagree with me, it's just a home repair group ffs. And I'm not David. I live 500 miles away and have never met him. I have never observed a post using this name that isn't myself.
David in Devon
2019-03-03 15:10:56 UTC
    "Commander Kinsey" is just another nym BD stole. The original
used to post drunken crap in the alt.repair groups, until he was
"shooed" away.
Bullshit.  I post in there whenever I like, I don't care if people
disagree with me, it's just a home repair group ffs.  And I'm not
David.  I live 500 miles away and have never met him.  I have never
observed a post using this name that isn't myself.
As you've noticed, 'Shadow' is a *LIAR*.

Ask him about HIS son.
--
David B.
Devon, UK
Diesel
2019-03-05 04:29:14 UTC
David in Devon <***@REMOVE.gmail.com> news:68SeE.19291$Ci5.10670
@fx26.fr7 Sun, 03 Mar 2019 15:10:56 GMT in alt.computer.workshop,
Post by David in Devon
    "Commander Kinsey" is just another nym BD stole. The original
used to post drunken crap in the alt.repair groups, until he was
"shooed" away.
Bullshit.  I post in there whenever I like, I don't care if people
disagree with me, it's just a home repair group ffs.  And I'm not
David.  I live 500 miles away and have never met him.  I have never
observed a post using this name that isn't myself.
As you've noticed, 'Shadow' is a *LIAR*.
I didn't see any effort to be intentionally dishonest, that is to
lie. Mistakes aren't always lies, david. What you do is lie; what
shadow has done, imo, was made a mistake in mistaking the kinsey
persona as another of your socks. I don't believe that to be the
case. They've demonstrated a higher level of intelligence.
Post by David in Devon
Ask him about HIS son.
Why do you assume that when someone will not answer personal
questions from you, that you can somehow get another person to ask
the same question(s) on your behalf? What an idiot you are, david.
--
Cats must terrorize their older and less active feline roommate. His
tail is a toy.
David in Devon
2019-03-05 13:07:32 UTC
Post by David in Devon
observed a post using this name that isn't myself.
As you've noticed, 'Shadow' is a *LIAR*.
I didn't see any effort to be intentionally dishonest, that is to
lie. Mistakes aren't always lies, david. What you do is lie; what
shadow has done, imo, was made a mistake in mistaking the kinsey
persona as another of your socks. I don't believe that to be the
case. They've demonstrated a higher level of intelligence.
Shadow *LIED*.

I was *NOT* "kicked out of the navy".
Post by Diesel
Post by David in Devon
Ask him about HIS son.
Why do you assume that when someone will not answer personal
questions from you, that you can somehow get another person to ask
the same question(s) on your behalf? What an idiot you are, david.
Sadly, the Commander doesn't much care for anyone but himself. I had a
notion that he wouldn't much care about Shadow's disabled boy. Seems I
was right. :-(
--
David B.
Devon, UK
Shadow
2019-03-05 15:43:37 UTC
On Tue, 5 Mar 2019 13:07:32 +0000, David in Devon
Post by David in Devon
Sadly, the Commander doesn't much care for anyone but himself.
Which "commander" are you referring to ? The one in this great
article ?

<https://web.archive.org/web/20190221143021/https://tekrider.net/pages/david-brooks-stalker.php>

If he is the one in the article above, that's the first *true*
thing you've said in decades, you drunken, man-titted navy dropout.
[]'s
Commander Kinsey
Sorry? I know nothing about his son, or him. Why should I get involved in everything?
Diesel
2019-03-05 21:45:47 UTC
On Tue, 05 Mar 2019 13:07:32 -0000, David in Devon
Post by David in Devon
Sadly, the Commander doesn't much care for anyone but himself. I
had a notion that he wouldn't much care about Shadow's disabled
boy. Seems I was right. :-(
Sorry? I know nothing about his son, or him. Why should I get involved in everything?
Slow eh? David isn't looking to be friends with you, stupid shit. He's
looking to USE you. :) What he wrote about you above is how the sliming
begins if he determines you won't do as he wants, easily. This is how
he herds you back into his line. <G> You'll either comply or join the
rest of us on his list of people he's tried to fuck over in some way
shape or form.
By the time rules are is needed, it's already too late.
John McWilliams
shape or form.
Commander Kinsey
I have no reason to believe David is slime.
Diesel
2019-03-06 04:50:02 UTC
Post by David in Devon
Sadly, the Commander doesn't much care for anyone but himself.
I had a notion that he wouldn't much care about Shadow's
disabled boy. Seems I was right. :-(
Sorry? I know nothing about his son, or him. Why should I get involved in everything?
Slow eh? David isn't looking to be friends with you, stupid shit.
He's looking to USE you. :) What he wrote about you above is how
the sliming begins if he determines you won't do as he wants,
easily. This is how he herds you back into his line. <G> You'll
either comply or join the rest of us on his list of people he's
tried to fuck over in some way shape or form.
I have no reason to believe David is slime.
In that case, you're considerably more ignorant concerning David
Brooks (BoaterDave) than I originally thought. Such a shame really,
considering how many times various individuals have provided easy
links to educate yourself concerning him. For some, ignorance is not
a curable condition. You seem to be one of those 'some'
$$$ not found -- (A)bort (R)efinance (B)ankrupt
Diesel
2019-03-05 21:45:46 UTC
Post by David in Devon
Post by Diesel
I didn't see any effort to be intentionally dishonest, that is to
lie. Mistakes aren't always lies, david. What you do is lie; what
shadow has done, imo, was made a mistake in mistaking the kinsey
persona as another of your socks. I don't believe that to be the
case. They've demonstrated a higher level of intelligence.
Shadow *LIED*.
Due to what you wrote previously, nothing you write can be accepted
as the truth at face value. You have no credit. Collateral is
required.
Post by David in Devon
I was *NOT* "kicked out of the navy".
Were you lying about being kicked out for being a danger to yourself,
your equipment, essentially, everyone but the enemy - then or are you
trying to rewrite this part of your known history now too?
Post by David in Devon
Post by Diesel
Post by David in Devon
Ask him about HIS son.
Why do you assume that when someone will not answer personal
questions from you, that you can somehow get another person to
ask the same question(s) on your behalf? What an idiot you are,
david.
Sadly, the Commander doesn't much care for anyone but himself. I
had a notion that he wouldn't much care about Shadow's disabled
boy. Seems I was right. :-(
Awe. Just when the two of you were hitting it off you have to go and
write such a nasty thing about them. I'm sure if you had any personal
information on Char or Shadow, you'd be using it as often as possible
by now. Suffice to say, the only confirmed, real, authentic Hacker
you've ever met is myself. And the reason my real name is well known
is because I willingly and knowingly confirmed who I was and outed
myself when I released BugHunter. It pisses you off to no end because
due to your stalking efforts prior to your initial email, You know
I'm the real deal, an authentic Hacker with a proven track record;
not some blow hard bullshit artist like so many infact are.

You've encountered a single real life, Hacker in your entire life,
and despite years of trying on your part, you've never succesfully
conned me into helping you do anything nefarious to any of your
enemies or other stalking victims, despite knowing for a fact, I
could do everything you've asked of me, generally with ease.

That's what pisses you off. That's why you've been 'after me' for
years. The skillsets I possess are exactly what you've been trying to
find someone with for years. You found someone, me, but, I've
continually refused to help you do shady shit to other people. And
you still think, after all this time, your efforts to slime and
besmirch me are somehow at some point, going to convince me to help
you out. They won't. All you've accomplished is a spot on my
shitlist. Instead of helping you stalk others, I proudly warn people
about your intentions and cost you victims as I do so. I sleep well
at night knowing that my refusal to assist you keeps others safer
from you.
Money is the root of all evil; everyone needs roots!
John McWilliams
from you.
Commander Kinsey
Why do you think anyone would ever like you after admitting to being a hacker? You might aswell admit to murdering your neighbour.
David in Devon
2019-03-05 22:37:52 UTC
Post by Commander Kinsey
Post by Diesel
Post by David in Devon
Post by Diesel
Post by David in Devon
[...]
I'm pleased that Dustin has laid out so clearly his admission of guilt.

You will have noticed that he STILL shows no remorse.

Be careful in your dealings with him, Commander. He's BAD news. :-(
--
David B.
Devon, UK
Commander Kinsey
Indeed, he strikes me as an overreacting little pathetic girl's blouse.
Mk5000
2019-03-06 01:24:36 UTC
Post by Commander Kinsey
Post by David in Devon
Post by Commander Kinsey
Post by Diesel
Post by David in Devon
Post by Diesel
Post by David in Devon
[...]
This is laundry! its all over the neighborhood

I got as close as possible and took some nice pics I sent my sister

most of it was white but there was some honeysuckle peeking in between some
spots together

one of the most beautiful smells there is also. A lot of roses all over
tooo

Mk5000

But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you will join us
And the world will be as one
Imagine no possessions — John Lennon
Diesel
2019-03-06 04:50:07 UTC
Post by Mk5000
This is laundry! its all over the neighborhood
Heh.. Interesting nick change. I liked the old one better.
Lesser artists borrow. Great artists steal.
Diesel
2019-03-06 04:50:06 UTC
Post by David in Devon
Post by Commander Kinsey
Post by Diesel
Post by David in Devon
Post by Diesel
Post by David in Devon
[...]
Why do you continually avoid answering questions in response to
various things you've written? Why do you continue to mis represent
what I wrote? There's nothing to admit to or have any guilt over.

OTH, I do find the fact the person of various nyms and yourself as
well as pooh have all compared VXer and Hacker to that of murder.
Atleast one of the three of you idiots claimed to have a solid
background in IT, besides that of assembling machines and/or playing
babysitter to a network that doesn't really need you there. Yet, none
of you have demonstrated any understanding of the terminologies I've
used that you've all compared to murder. So fucking funny. Asshats,
as I've said all along.
Post by David in Devon
You will have noticed that he STILL shows no remorse.
You are so full of shit David, that you've overflowed and it's
running down your legs. Really, how can you stand the smell?
Post by David in Devon
Be careful in your dealings with him, Commander. He's BAD news. :-(
I'm only BAD news for those who start a problem with me first, David.
It's a digital world here, and, I know the place quite well. That's
to my advantage in the event I have to defend myself. And, I see no
problem with that. I do not draw first blood, but, I will respond
with some might consider to be extreme overkill. I consider it making
a justified, solid point.

You and I had no real issues upto the point you decided to try and
dox me for being unable to acquire my assistance. That was your
mistake; I'm not a normal joe who doesn't know how to deal with
people like you - I know exactly how to deal with people like you.
I'll continue peeling away your layers like an onion until there's
nothing left of you.
Don't Panic. Just push the Reset button.
David in Devon
2019-03-07 20:21:25 UTC
Post by Diesel
Post by David in Devon
Post by Commander Kinsey
Why do you think anyone would ever like you after admitting to
being a hacker?  You might as well admit to murdering your
neighbour.
I'm pleased that Dustin has laid out so clearly his admission of guilt.
Why do you continually avoid answering questions in response to
various things you've written? Why do you continue to mis represent
what I wrote? There's nothing to admit to or have any guilt over.
I choose with care what I respond to, Dustin. Often I write things to
'play you' and make you reflect upon the bad things which you have done.

You KNOW that there is much you've done which you SHOULD feel guilty about.
Post by Diesel
OTH, I do find the fact the person of various nyms and yourself as
well as pooh have all compared VXer and Hacker to that of murder.
It's the STENCH of being a murderer which is exactly the same as the
STENCH which you exude as a virus writer. You simply cannot escape the
smell of either type of perpetrator.
Post by Diesel
At least one of the three of you idiots claimed to have a solid
background in IT, besides that of assembling machines and/or playing
babysitter to a network that doesn't really need you there. Yet, none
of you have demonstrated any understanding of the terminologies I've
used that you've all compared to murder. So fucking funny. Asshats,
as I've said all along.
It's not funny - not funny at all. :-(
Post by Diesel
Post by David in Devon
You will have noticed that *he STILL shows no remorse*.
You are so full of shit David, that you've overflowed and it's
running down your legs. Really, how can you stand the smell?
The STENCH of a virus writer overpowers everything else.
Post by Diesel
Post by David in Devon
Be careful in your dealings with him, Commander. He's BAD news. :-(
I'm only BAD news for those who start a problem with me first, David.
It's a digital world here, and, I know the place quite well. That's
to my advantage in the event I have to defend myself. And, I see no
problem with that. I do not draw first blood, but, I will respond
with some might consider to be extreme overkill. I consider it making
a justified, solid point.
Sadly, Commander Kinsey has no appreciation of your malevolence.
Post by Diesel
You and I had no real issues upto the point you decided to try and
dox me for being unable to acquire my assistance. That was your
mistake; I'm not a normal joe who doesn't know how to deal with
people like you - I know exactly how to deal with people like you.
I'll continue peeling away your layers like an onion until there's
nothing left of you.
Our 'issues' started, Dustin, the very first time I read these lines -
the lines which you wrote all those years ago:-

"I have to be honest with you. I don't
give a damn about most people; people to me are like insects, they
deserve to be treated as cruelly as I can possibly treat them.
Notice, i said most people not all. Perhaps it's the way I myself
have been treated in my short miserable life (ah **** it, go ahead
cracky, nail me, wide open freebie). But, I was raised with the
"nail me, nail you" concept. I've been nailed since I began
breathing.. if I had my way, I'd long be dead... but, that's a
different topic, so I won't bore you with my life story."

MID <***@usw-ex0101-004.remarq.com>

https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!original/alt.comp.virus/1MmxU8klIhk/c4BVQrZeN94J

I didn't know then, nor do I understand now, how any sane person could
feel that way about his fellows. :-(
--
David B.
Devon, UK
Diesel
2019-03-08 05:19:02 UTC
Post by David in Devon
Post by Diesel
Post by David in Devon
Post by Commander Kinsey
Why do you think anyone would ever like you after admitting to
being a hacker?  You might as well admit to murdering your
neighbour.
I'm pleased that Dustin has laid out so clearly his admission of guilt.
Why do you continually avoid answering questions in response to
various things you've written? Why do you continue to mis
represent what I wrote? There's nothing to admit to or have any
guilt over.
I choose with care what I respond to, Dustin. Often I write things
to 'play you' and make you reflect upon the bad things which you
have done.
David... Is this the best you can do as an excuse for avoiding my
questions about a post of yours?
Post by David in Devon
Post by Diesel
At least one of the three of you idiots claimed to have a solid
background in IT, besides that of assembling machines and/or
playing babysitter to a network that doesn't really need you
there. Yet, none of you have demonstrated any understanding of
the terminologies I've used that you've all compared to murder.
So fucking funny. Asshats, as I've said all along.
It's not funny - not funny at all. :-(
Yes, yes it is. It's not only the absurd comparison, it's the prior
claims from atleast two concerning I.T knowledge of a professional
level. Needless to say, I still don't believe that to be true. It
couldn't be. Comparisons are off the wall batshit crazy, basic and
common terminologies aren't already known. Just two examples of
problems with supposed I.T professionals, you see.

You being the assclown you are, I expect nothing from you, so you've
yet to disappoint me.
Post by David in Devon
Post by Diesel
I'm only BAD news for those who start a problem with me first,
David. It's a digital world here, and, I know the place quite
well. That's to my advantage in the event I have to defend
myself. And, I see no problem with that. I do not draw first
blood, but, I will respond with some might consider to be extreme
overkill. I consider it making a justified, solid point.
Sadly, Commander Kinsey has no appreciation of your malevolence.
Self defense is not malevolence, no matter how much you try to spin
it.
Post by David in Devon
Post by Diesel
You and I had no real issues upto the point you decided to try
and dox me for being unable to acquire my assistance. That was
your mistake; I'm not a normal joe who doesn't know how to deal
with people like you - I know exactly how to deal with people
like you. I'll continue peeling away your layers like an onion
until there's nothing left of you.
Our 'issues' started, Dustin, the very first time I read these
lines - the lines which you wrote all those years ago:-
The post is from late 1999, and, you're selectively quoting a piece
of it out of context. I'm sure i'm not the only one who's wondering
why you'd be reading a post I wrote in 1999 in the first place,
David? You clearly read the post before you sent me the first email
as it didn't take very long for you to ask me about the words you
selected to share (again) as if any of it matters two decades later.

The question I'm asking, and, I've little doubt atleast a few other
people are wondering now, that you've admitted to your stalking
efforts going back years on me, why were you ever looking me up to
read anything I wrote in the first place, David?
Post by David in Devon
I didn't know then, nor do I understand now, how any sane person
could feel that way about his fellows. :-(
You're avoiding the important questions here, David. Why were you
reading posts written by me from 1999 or earlier in the first place?
I'll ask in a plainer way, then. Why were you stalking me?
Study demonology with an enemy this Sunday.
David in Devon
2019-03-08 11:56:12 UTC
Post by Diesel
Post by David in Devon
Post by Diesel
Post by David in Devon
Post by Commander Kinsey
Why do you think anyone would ever like you after admitting to
being a hacker?  You might as well admit to murdering your
neighbour.
I'm pleased that Dustin has laid out so clearly his admission of guilt.
Why do you continually avoid answering questions in response to
various things you've written? Why do you continue to mis
represent what I wrote? There's nothing to admit to or have any
guilt over.
I choose with care what I respond to, Dustin. Often I write things
to 'play you' and make you reflect upon the bad things which you
have done.
David... Is this the best you can do as an excuse for avoiding my
questions about a post of yours?
You are not *entitled* to answers, Dustin.
Post by Diesel
Post by David in Devon
Post by Diesel
At least one of the three of you idiots claimed to have a solid
background in IT, besides that of assembling machines and/or
playing babysitter to a network that doesn't really need you
there. Yet, none of you have demonstrated any understanding of
the terminologies I've used that you've all compared to murder.
So fucking funny. Asshats, as I've said all along.
It's not funny - not funny at all. :-(
Yes, yes it is. It's not only the absurd comparison, it's the prior
claims from atleast two concerning I.T knowledge of a professional
level. Needless to say, I still don't believe that to be true. It
couldn't be. Comparisons are off the wall batshit crazy, basic and
common terminologies aren't already known. Just two examples of
problems with supposed I.T professionals, you see.
You STILL don't appear to understand that there is a STIGMA attached to
what you did. What you did was *WRONG* yet still you show no remorse
whatsoever.
Post by Diesel
You being the assclown you are, I expect nothing from you, so you've
yet to disappoint me.
I pleased to hear that I'm not a disappointment to you. :-)
Post by Diesel
Post by David in Devon
Post by Diesel
I'm only BAD news for those who start a problem with me first,
David. It's a digital world here, and, I know the place quite
well. That's to my advantage in the event I have to defend
myself. And, I see no problem with that. I do not draw first
blood, but, I will respond with some might consider to be extreme
overkill. I consider it making a justified, solid point.
Sadly, Commander Kinsey has no appreciation of your malevolence.
Self defense is not malevolence, no matter how much you try to spin
it.
You might think that, but you're wrong - again. :-(
Post by Diesel
Post by David in Devon
Post by Diesel
You and I had no real issues upto the point you decided to try
and dox me for being unable to acquire my assistance. That was
your mistake; I'm not a normal joe who doesn't know how to deal
with people like you - I know exactly how to deal with people
like you. I'll continue peeling away your layers like an onion
until there's nothing left of you.
Our 'issues' started, Dustin, the very first time I read these
Let me repeat them so they are right in your face yet again:-

Post by Diesel
The post is from late 1999, and, you're selectively quoting a piece
of it out of context. I'm sure i'm not the only one who's wondering
why you'd be reading a post I wrote in 1999 in the first place,
David? You clearly read the post before you sent me the first email
as it didn't take very long for you to ask me about the words you
selected to share (again) as if any of it matters two decades later.
It matters because you STILL don't fully comprehend that what you did
subsequently was (almost) unforgivable.

You deliberately tried to harm folk right around the world.
Post by Diesel
The question I'm asking, and, I've little doubt at least a few other
people are wondering now, that you've admitted to your investigative
efforts going back years on me, why were you ever looking me up to
read anything I wrote in the first place, David?
I was searching for 'bad guys'.
Post by Diesel
Post by David in Devon
I didn't know then, nor do I understand now, how any sane person
could feel that way about his fellows. :-(
You're avoiding the important questions here, David. Why were you
reading posts written by me from 1999 or earlier in the first place?
As I've already said, I was searching for 'bad guys'.
Post by Diesel
I'll ask in a plainer way, then. Why were you investigating?
After the fraudulent removal of £245 from my bank account back in
2005,and the subsequent threats I received, our police recommended that I
destroy my computer and learn as much as I could about cybercrime,
malware and 'bad guys'.
That's exactly what I have done.

HTH
--
David B.
Devon, UK
Diesel
2019-03-08 16:04:21 UTC
Post by David in Devon
You are not *entitled* to answers, Dustin.
I see. You'll understand then if I opt to rarely respond to you in
the future.
Post by David in Devon
Post by Diesel
Yes, yes it is. It's not only the absurd comparison, it's the
prior claims from atleast two concerning I.T knowledge of a
professional level. Needless to say, I still don't believe that
to be true. It couldn't be. Comparisons are off the wall batshit
crazy, basic and common terminologies aren't already known. Just
two examples of problems with supposed I.T professionals, you
see.
You STILL don't appear to understand that there is a STIGMA
attached to what you did. What you did was *WRONG* yet still you
show no remorse whatsoever.
Only in your mind, David. Only in YOUR mind.
Post by David in Devon
Post by Diesel
You being the assclown you are, I expect nothing from you, so
you've yet to disappoint me.
I pleased to hear that I'm not a disappointment to you. :-)
You're an abusive alcoholic, I have no expectations of you as a
result. I already know you're incapable of doing anything productive
for yourself or society. ALL drunks are the same. At some point,
you'll go from verbally abusing your elderly wife to placing your
hands on her in a hostile manner. It's just a matter of time.

Don't worry, I'm sure she'll continue to forgive you and blame it on
the loss of your son, not that you have a problem yourself or
anything.
Post by David in Devon
Post by Diesel
The post is from late 1999, and, you're selectively quoting a
piece of it out of context. I'm sure i'm not the only one who's
wondering why you'd be reading a post I wrote in 1999 in the
first place, David? You clearly read the post before you sent me
the first email as it didn't take very long for you to ask me
about the words you selected to share (again) as if any of it
matters two decades later.
It matters because you STILL don't fully comprehend that what you
did subsequently was (almost) unforgivable.
Bullshit.
Post by David in Devon
You deliberately tried to harm folk right around the world.
Bullshit. You haven't got the foggiest idea of what you're writing about, David.
Post by David in Devon
Post by Diesel
The question I'm asking, and, I've little doubt at least a few
other people are wondering now, that you've admitted to your
investigative efforts going back years on me, why were you ever
looking me up to read anything I wrote in the first place, David?
I was searching for 'bad guys'.
Bullshit. You were stalking me, looking to find someone with
necessary skills that everyone doesn't have, in order to help you
deal with other problems you already had going on by then. None of
which had anything to do with me.
Post by David in Devon
Post by Diesel
You're avoiding the important questions here, David. Why were you
reading posts written by me from 1999 or earlier in the first
place?
As I've already said, I was searching for 'bad guys'.
You're a liar as well, then.
Post by David in Devon
Post by Diesel
I'll ask in a plainer way, then. Why were you investigating?
And post editing.
Post by David in Devon
After the fraudulent removal of £245 from my bank account back in
2005,and the subsequent threats I received, our police recommended
that I destroy my computer and learn as much as I could about
cybercrime, malware and 'bad guys'.
That's exactly what I have done.
Since 2005, you've demonstrated a complete failure to learn anything
about cybercrime, malware, or 'bad guys'. The ONLY bad guy you've
ever met besides yourself is pcbutts, and you were quite friendly
with him for a time.

To prevent yourself from being a victim of cyber
stalking, it's highly recommended you visit here:

Butterflies are not insects. They are self-propelled flowers.
Diesel
2019-03-06 04:50:05 UTC
Post by Commander Kinsey
Post by Diesel
Post by David in Devon
Post by Diesel
Post by David in Devon
[...]
Is there a particular reason you opted to ignore everything else I
wrote and demonstrate (again) that you don't even know what we've
been discussing?

You made the comparison before...I asked what the word Hacker meant
as so far as your understanding of the word went, I heard crickets in
response. It's completely illogical to compare Hacking to that of
Murder.
--
Infantry Rule #1: Never share your foxhole with someone braver than
you are.
John McWilliams
Xpost
Diesel
2019-03-05 04:29:12 UTC
Post by Shadow
"Commander Kinsey" is just another nym BD stole. The original
used to post drunken crap in the alt.repair groups, until he was
"shooed" away.
Commander Kinsey is a more recent nym for the oddball that I know
from home.repair, but, I really doubt the individual is another sock
of Davids. They've displayed a slightly higher level of intelligence
than David has been able to muster on one of his best days.

That and well, the other individual is fairly honest about their
love to troll. Nothing inherently malicious about their trolling
efforts. The same cannot be said for david brooks aka boaterdave aka
a pile of other nyms.
Post by Shadow
BD even forgot to munge his headers in a post, when he
panicked realizing he could go to jail for one of his crimes.
[g] Was this the threat to another posters children with a handgun,
or something else?
Post by Shadow
<https://web.archive.org/web/20190221143021/https://tekrider.net/pages/david-brooks-stalker.php>
I'd probably drink as much as he does if I was kicked out of
the navy, let my son die, had man-tits and was such an utter
failure in life.
That's a very elegant way to put it.
Post by Shadow
HTH
[]'s
PS to the Mac guy that keeps pointing out the follow-ups are
off topic. Please filter on "OT". I usually remember to put it in
when BD starts a new phishing thread. Problem solved.
Ayep.
--
Barium: what you do with dead chemists.